The Camellia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Camellia

I talked to my neighbor lady that has the Big Camellia bush that I tried to get dug up, but failed because that rascal was too huge. So she had another Camellia bush that is a lighter pink and she did not want it, so guess what I did? I dug it up and transplanted it to my yard that's what! Oh it is lovely. It's in full bloom right now and I watered it in really good in case it does not rain here today, even though they are giving 100% chance.

It looks really good in our yard. I'm so happy to have it. Happy, happy, joy!

I also did some more work on the bank and I've got that looking pretty good. I removed the wooden boards that they had holding the bank and replaced them with the rounded pavers and it looks amazing. Of course it will really look good when I get some flowers growing on the bank. I'm working on it. I will reuse the boards, I have 4, to make a seed bed. That is what I have been needing, some place to hold some good soil to start my seeds in. I will start on that tomorrow.

Happy gardening!
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Working...
X