Bouganvilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouganvilla

We all love it! The beautiful colors and blossoms. Loves the sun and drapes over trellis's and climbs walls cascading it's decadence to fetch the eye and remind us of vacations in the tropics. Well I bought 3 plants from Lowe's at the end of summer, 2017 and planted them at the front of our house. The frost/freeze killed one of them and the other 2 only barely survived. I had been nursing them all this summer and finally I moved them to the garden in back. Need I say they were so dry when I took them up that I'm surprised they were hanging on. I have kept them watered and fed them coffee grinds and prayed they would bloom before the real cold spell gets here. Guess what? They have new growth, new leaves coming out all over. I'm so happy! Maybe they will bloom, maybe not, but I am glad I was able to salvage those 2 struggling plants. If they do well I will buy a beautiful trellis for them and it will add ambiance to our patio area and privacy.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Working...
X