Arrrrrrrgh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrrrrrrgh!

Our pest control guy is getting to be a PITA!
    In the past he has screwed up my auto-timer for watering the gardens and greenhouse.
    So E fixed a section of the controller in the backyard for him to use.
    I suspect he weed-control sprayed the base of a couple of trees last year, both of which died. At first we chalked it up to the freezing temps...a likely contributor; but there was something else at the base of the biggest tree, not from freezing. He hasn't sprayed trees since, as his office got my calls about what the arborist found.
    Well, he was here 2 weeks ago. I hadn't been in the yard for weeks due to the inclement weather.
    Today was nice, so I went out to water my trees. Squish squish.... Accck! The ground is mushy. He used the hose I use for watering trees, and left it on a low but steady stream.
    Half the yard is flooded! We have a large yard in comparison with any neighbors - in fact, the neighborhood! The ground is squishy. I could kill the jerk! It's been running for 15 days!
    As soon as I calm down, I will call the office. Whether its to complain or quit, I haven't yet decided.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Oh my God...I think I'd be sending him the water bill...what an idiot!
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
    Phillipians 4:13

Comment

He denies it, but I have no real proof of it.
      I suppose they might put a note in his work record, for what it's worth.
      Anyway, they were told.

I might be looking into doing the work myself...find the do-it-yourself place for details.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
      X