Woo Hoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo!

Burpee catalog came yesterday along with my organic gardening magazine! Time to begin the planning!
    Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

have fun Jo.... I gave up gardening a good many years ago...My back will not longer tolerate the weed pulling and picking beans stance .... fun to read about them seeds tho...
    Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Yes, have fun Jo. I stopped ordering from catalogs many years ago. I just buy seeds at Lowe's now whenever I need something because I only have raised beds. I've been to the Burpee store in Warminster, PA. My sil lives there.

Happy gardening.
      "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Well, I read gardening how-to books constantly and have decided (since my bod refuses to behave) that I'm going to embark on a vertical gardening experiment this spring. I have several different methods I've read about and am going to try a couple of different ones. I try to give it up, but that would be more sacrifice than I'm ready to make at my age, so I will attempt to adapt.
        Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

I love getting those seed catalogs...
          I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
          Phillipians 4:13

Comment

Have fun, Jo.

Maye, raised beds (on legs) and container gardening work well. No bending, less weeding, less work.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I got my Burgess catalog last week...looking over it...plan to order asparagus starts and strawberry starts too. And I really want to get that raised 3 pyramid garden.
              I've already purchased veg seeds...still need to purchase more and some annual flower seeds.
              I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
              Phillipians 4:13

Comment

Working...
              X