It's spring like here in Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's spring like here in Florida

OMG, the birds have been so busy this week, twittering, mating, eating berries from the holly, singing, and flying around all day long. I know they are mating and nesting because it's been so beautiful outside and the temps are near 80º all week long. I love spring and the renewal process for life.

My Pink 4 o' Clocks are coming up in all the places I planted them. The Raspberries are getting new growth and the Hollyhocks are getting leaves where a bunny ate the tops off. I guess they really love them because they ate them off twice. I still have Collards in the garden, some Kale and Cilantro and one Broccoli plant. The greens will be harvested at Easter and the Cilantro any day now when I make Guacamole.

The caterpillars ate all the leaves off some of my plants, but the tomatoes are producing and I'm happy. Spring ~ ah, so wonderful.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

The Robin's are out by the hundreds. Every spring I see them in the neighborhood. I suppose they are looking for worms. They are out in the mornings and again in the afternoon. It's supposed to be 83º today.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Working...
    X