Gully Washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gully Washer

We are getting a real gully washer right now. I am delighted. Maybe it will cool things down.

DH had a great PT session this am. He will have to go back next MON & THURS and then I don't know after that. He is pleased with them and it's at the hospital where I work. Needless to say I ran into all kinds of folks I know and it was not a good hair day for me. Oh well, they'll just have to take me as I am. I saw my Assistant Nurse Manager too.

Krogering was fine and I got a bunch of bargains, but oooooweeeee was it hot when I got in the car. I shall have to start taking a cooler for the cold stuff.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

We used to have a krogers by us many many years ago and then they ended in our area. Save some of that rain for us please..
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison

Comment

Wow! We got 6/10 of an inch of rain today. That's our first rain in weeks and weeks.

Comment

We had a pretty good rain, too. The rain gauge said 1/4", but things look soaked, and there were puddles running in the street. Of the 20 minutes of rain, 8 minutes was a pretty hard rain.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Oh! I love Kroger. Closest ones are 60 miles from here, but once in a while it's worth the trip. Would give anything if they would build one here.

Comment

Working...
          X