My New Glasses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Glasses

Hey, I got my new glasses today. They are trendy and cute, but it will take me a bit of time to adjust to the heavier frames. I wear trifocals and I chose a heavier darker frame this time. It's a lavender color on the opposite side.

I had lunch in the cafeteria at work and then stopped by the optical just around the corner from the cafeteria. Isn't that neat to have the Eye Clinic right there in the hospital? Love that. My glasses cost me a total of $41.37 and I'm pleased with them.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I have bifocals and I think it was the transition that get darker outsdie and they cost me big bucks a few years ago....I need dark glass because the sun hurts my eyes and it isn't very handy to keep switching from sunglasses to regular ones so I had to go this way. I did have varilux before these. I also have plastic lens because glass is too heavy for me...I sure wish I could of gotten a deal like you Karlinann but with my eye problems, I have to take care of my eyes.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison

Comment

It's always a plus to not only see well but to be happy with the way glasses look. I hate to change, so this requisite prescription every year drives me nuts. And once I get a frame I'm happy with, I want them to go on and on. Unfortunately, I've been told by my optical store that they can't put new lenses in old frames. I wonder why. Could it have to do with $$$?

Comment

Now that's strange, Elaine, as my optician has no problem with lenses in old frames. If you can check at another place.

Glad you like your new frames and glasses, Karlinann. Always a real plus.

Comment

Working...
        X