You can have as much...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can have as much...

....of this cold as you like, it's 8 degrees C inside this morning (47 degrees F to you) and it's a bright sunny winters day...with a heavy frost. Brrrrrrr!!!
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Can't say I'm anxious for weather that cold, but I sure am glad to see that our high pressure front that has been sitting over us and keeping us in the triple digits, is now moving east!
    Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

47* sounds pretty good...sure beats 106*
      I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
      Phillipians 4:13

Comment

This morning it is zero degrees C, 32F....just doing my bit to make you feel cooler!!
        Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Thank you, Cynders. . Would love to send some of this heat your way, but on't know how to package it.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Maybe via a politician, they seem to be full of hot air?!!

Comment

. You are so right!
              Last edited by JoGee; 07-09-2012, 12:23 PM.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Boy you got that right. I'm ready to vote already and get this circus over with!
                Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

I drove dh to the doc's office today. He got some pain med and another 2 wks excuse from work and they will reevaluate his circumstances at that time. This Thursday starts the PT and I hope that helps. We stopped for lunch while we were waiting for his Rx to be filled. My fav bbq place, Maurice's. I am good for the rest of the day.

I came home and had to water out front. My Veronica was looking so withered and I definitely don't want to lose my new perennials that I just planted this spring.

Cynders, I'll take a big slice of that icy cold weather thank you very much. I was sweating bullets when I was outside. I'm staying in the rest of the day and I'm keeping hydrated.
                  "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Working...
                  X