Vinegar ~ cleaning solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinegar ~ cleaning solution

Yes, that's what I use to clean my windows, shower glass doors, tile floors, and lot's of stuff around the house. For the really tough soap scum I use Barkeeper's Friend cleanser that you can buy at Walmart. It is awesome stuff and I use it on my stainless sink, stainless shower/faucet handles and even to remove marks from the china. Not that I have good china, but those marks that your knife & fork make the plates look like they didn't come clean in the dishwasher.

I also use vinegar to make Rosemary Vinegar to put on my greens and French fries and sometimes in a roast. It just gives the food a hint of flavor. If you have Purple Basil it makes a beautiful red vinegar and it's lovely to give as gifts. That makes a wonderful addition to any salad dressing.

Oh, BTW, if you heat your vinegar before using on the soap scum it comes off so much quicker. Try it! I was skeptical too, but it works.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Working...
X