Heat Exhaustion again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Exhaustion again

I know I said I wasn't going to clean up the debris from the yard, but guess what, I did it. I hadn't worked that long and I got really nauseous and had to come inside in a hurry. I took a shower, a low dose aspirin and went to bed. My heart was just pounding. It was not that hot really, but I think it was all the bending over and hard work. I collected 2 large trash receptacles of sticks and debris.

I will have to be more careful in the future. I'm ok now.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Please work in the cool or mornings or evenings and be careful out there.

Comment

I do hope you are still doing alright. This morning I woke at 4 and it was still dark so I waited until about quarter to five and then went outside and started my sprinklers and hand watering. I would much rather wake up early and get things done outside in this heat. I even wake the dogs about 6 so I can get them out and fed before it is too hot... ..

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison

Comment

Glad you are okay, seems if you have other health problems the heat gets you fast.

Comment

If your not use to working out in the heat..do it in mornings or after the sun sets, when it's cooler. My hubby has worked outside all his adult life, and these temps are even getting to him.
          I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
          Phillipians 4:13

Comment

Working...
          X