Good morning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning

Good morning peeps. I had a busy weekend at work and I'm glad to have some time off. DH has had a painful weekend with his C-Spine injury flare-up. He missed worked on Thurs/Fri, and has had to take pain med. I don't know if he can go to work today.

I got to meet some of our new interns over the weekend. They are so nice. I'm looking forward to a new year of working.

What are your plans for the 4th. If I had my way we'd be at the beach, feet in the sand, good book nearby, and a piece of watermelon dripping down my chin. I'm working instead. Pray for me.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Good morning! We really have no plans. The fireworks have been cancelled as we are living in a tinder box at present. None of the towns/counties around us are having them either. There will be a carnival at the park. My disabled son usually wants to go to that, but it seems its too hot for him, too. My husband is a Texan so its a must that he smoke some meat for the holiday...this year it will be a pork tenderloin. I just love it..some simple side dishes and we're good to go for at least a couple of meals!

Sorry you have to be working. I used to have to work holidays frequently when I worked at the hospital, but now, my time is my own. If any rain comes your way, please send some to us!
    Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

No plans here either. I will watch the fireworks from my sun room window. Get a pretty good view of them. Then I shall watch the Boston Pops after that.

Comment

No plans here for the 4th...my husband has off and most likely we will grill out and have a picnic of our own. We see the fireworks after our baseball games so we don't plan on going to watch any. I am just hoping that the neighbors are careful and don't start any fires with the fireworks they shoot off. Everything is so dry and things can get out of hand.

Karlinann...I hope your husband is doing better.
        Last edited by Sherry8; 07-02-2012, 01:27 PM.
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison

Comment

Working...
        X