New to you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to you

Yes, I'm the new kid on the block. I'm passionate about gardening and love to recycle, repurpose, and reuse vintage and chippy things. I am into crafting with natural items, i.e., dried flowers and herbs, etc. I love beautiful gardens and have visited some here in the southern states.

Give me a holler if you want to discuss anything garden related. ps I don't own a camera, but I sure hope you guys have some nice photos to share.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Hey to the new kid...so into recycle, repurpose/reuse and all things vintage. Whats Chippy??
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
    Phillipians 4:13

Comment

Yes, what is a chippy.

Comment

Chippy is painted furniture, old or vintage that is peeling off. You've probably seen some in decorating magazines recently. It's all the rage at flea markets in France, Texas, etc. They are big into chippy and it brings in the bucks. I'd like to invite you to visit one of my very favorite blogs. Heather makes her own furniture and sells it. She has a wonderful blog and I promise you her website, etsy shop and blog will inspire you. That girl is amazing. Check Heather out at www.postroadvintage.com. Tell her Karlin sent you.
        "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Hello Karlinann...nice to see you here.
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison

Comment

Working...
          X