Cute joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute joke

OMG!....I was in in the public toilet - I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice in the other stall: "Hi, how are you?"
    Me: embarrassed, "Doin' fine!"
    Stall: "So what are you up to?"
    Me: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here."
    Stall: "Can I come over?"
    ...Me: (attitude) "No, I'm a little busy right now!!"
    Stall: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!

You with cell phones think about this..LOL

LOL you know used to when you saw someone walking down the street talking and gesturing you figured they were a bit "off" Now you don't know if they are or if they are on a hands free cell phone. I was in Family Dollar one day and this woman gave me a dirty look because I answered her when she asked "Which Brand do you think is best?" We were the only ones in the asile and I didn't see the earbud in her ear.

Comment

Seems every one is either on their cell phones, or texting or holding some electronic gadget in their hand these days. they don't even look when crossing the road either.

Both stories above are funny though.

Comment

Cell phones are the new cigarettes, you must have them with you.
        Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

It is unfortunate that cell phone users crossing the road without attention to traffic cause damage to innocent automobiles.
          "If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there would be a shortage of sand."
          Milton Friedman, economist:

Comment

Never thought of it that way mr. B --but so true too.

Comment

Don't think it matters...most of the drivers are texting and not paying attention either!
              Good friends are like diamonds...precious and rare.

Comment

My oh my, how our world has changed...and we are being forced to change with it. Seems like anyway.
                I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
                Phillipians 4:13

Comment

I saw a guy steering with his knees while texting a few days ago.. It's a fineable offense but I don't know of anyone being cited.
                  Lot of good laws are if they're not enforced.

Comment

Working...
                  X