Paint and Clean Up Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint and Clean Up Work

OMG, did I ever get on a cleaning binge this morning. I started throwing stuff away in my laundry room/workshop this morning. I filled both of my trash cans plus I have more stuff to put in another one on Thursday. I found some odds of paint and at first I threw them out, but then I had a brainstorm to paint the porch chairs, 3 of them, and I had enough white to do 2 wooden trays. I painted my little guest room table white, (I made this table from scratch last spring) and when everything was dry I screwed one of the trays to the top of my table and it's now sitting pretty in the guest room waiting for me to put a small lamp on it. Stinkin' cute.

Now all that's left to do is buy some cushions at the thrift shop or maybe I'll just get new ones at Walmart. I'm going to give the chair slats a good cleaning before that and also I'm not entirely finished with my workshop. I have installed a piece of plywood to the wall and I want to add storage hooks to that. I like to do crafts early in the morning and I just need more organization in that space.

It is hot here today. I was dripping sweat when I worked on that little table.

Oh, BTW, I found a piece of Toile fabric yesterday at the thrift shop that I'll probably use in the guest room. It has a Woodland theme. Love that Toile!
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Working...
X