What to do with a glue gun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with a glue gun

So I got a glue gun for Christmas and I've only used it once. I glued the Toile fabric into the wooden tray that I had screwed onto my little table. It is so adorable and totally completes the look. The fabric is a light blue and cream color and is a pastoral scene of a boy fishing with a girl in the background gathering flowers beside a mill pond with the mill in the background. Lovely.

I want more things to glue. Next on the agenda will be gluing the silk hydrangea blossoms onto my wreath to make a summer wreath. I'm going to look for white silk or cream colored silk to redo a lampshade that needs to be replaced.

Do you use a glue gun? What upcoming projects are on your list?
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I use my glue gun all the time. Most of the time it is for floral arrangements that need a twig or something to balance the look. I fixed some toys that needed it.

Comment

Had a friend who hated to sew, she used hers to fix pockets, seams and hems in her clothes.

Comment

Ok, since you mentioned it, I also used mine when my boys were in scouts to attach their badges.

Comment

Working...
        X