Garden notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden notes

I transplanted my Blueberry bushes yesterday evening and I hope they survive. I watered them really good today because we did not get any rain and I wanted to give them more of a chance to come back. Although most of the leaves are brown, the main stems are still green. Come on green thumb, don't fail me now. I cleaned up the garden while I was out there and pulled some weeds. It's blue blazin' hot out there and we went to the Olive Garden for an early dinner or late lunch, however you want to look at it. We had one and brought one home. Spaghetti w/ meat sauce. You can't beat it.

Back to the garden: Well, the sweet banana peppers and pineapples are going strong. The basil is going to seed and I'm gonna let it. I'll save the seed and that will be part of my Christmas give away at work. I plan on taking in all the seeds bagged up in the little bags for gifts for whoever wants seeds. That will be my contribution. Probably not many gardeners there, but they may want to give them to their moms or friends. Who knows. I just love saving seeds.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Working...
X