This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer Requests

I thought I'd start a new post for prayer requests. Please feel free to bring your cares here. You don't have to divulge any personal information if you do not wish to. Simply asking for prayer if needed is enough.

May God shine His Grace on you.

Please pray for work...Please pray for me as I prepare to make a big move in my life....I am kinda scared and kinda excited at the same time..and at the same I have peace about because I know that in God's time it will all happen..please pray for the people I will be work with and the job I will have. Please pray that God watches over those that are working to my room in the basement and keeps them safe. Please pray that we won't run into anymore issues..

Comment

You have my prayers Beth.

Comment

Bethina.. Just give your worry to God... let Him carry it around for awhile,,He's good at it.....I will pray for continued peace of mind and that all goes well with your big change.....

Please pray for me as I get older,,these years are full of decisions to make and anxiety about the changes age brings..
        I just need to have peace of mind and know what He has planned for me. will be the best ..
        Last edited by Mayebarnes; 10-24-2013, 07:01 PM.
        Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

You have them Maye.

Comment

My Mom is extremely ill. I'd appreciate prayers.

Comment

Labbasgle,I will pray for your Mother..
              Can you pray for my cat Squeakie he has heart Failure..I really miss him..Thks you..from SassyGirl

Comment

I sure will keep you and Squeakie in my prayers, Sassygirl.

Comment

thks you labbasgle..

Comment

I want to say that Squeakie has pass away.Squeakie heart just stop.He did not suffer..Squeakie had one happy life for a 15 year old cat..And loved my his family and his brother Pettie too..thks you all..

Comment

It is tough to lose a pet/ I am so sorry about Squeakie.

How is your mom, labbsgale?

I echo Maye's prayer request as I get older I ask also for prayers that the swelling and fluid leakage from my legs is healed really fast or they will not do the hip surgery.
                      "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Keeping you all in my prayers. I have felt the comfort of other's prayers on our behalf. There is real power.

Comment

The power of prayer is awesome! Thank you for all your prayers!
                          "God loves us so much, He gave us friends!" Amen! http://roundersonline.org/core/images/smilies/smile.png

Comment

Punkin, thanks for asking about my Mom. We are taking things one day at a time - some days are good and others are not.
                            We live almost 1400 miles away so I don't have a chance to be with her often. We just returned from seeing her and it was a good visit, so glad we were able to go.
                            Thanks for keeping her in your prayers.

Comment

I am so happy that you were able to visit with your mom. I know you will treasure the good time you spent with her.

My granddaughter's (Jessica) other grandmother had a heart attack yesterday. I am asking for prayers for Janice.

Comment

Working...
                              X