Prayer Requests for November

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer Requests for November

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. " Matthew 18:20

I thought we could try something new. Post your prayer requests, whether for yourself or others, and then those of us who wish to can come along side and pray.

Here is just a beginning list of the needs of the Rounders, please forgive me that it's just a partial list.

New jobs for Donna's Corky,and for Pat.
    Bethina's new job is a good fit for her.
    For those of us with health issues . . . the list is a long one!
    For those afraid of the future.

Care to add your own?

Pat needs our prayers, one can hardly blame her feelings of depression.

Comment

My friend Mary Ann, her husband's body is shutting down, they lost their daughter a couple of years ago (only child). Granddaughter's father doesn't say they can't see her, but always has something planned for her when they ask for her. All of her family have passed and when her husband goes she is really going to feel alone in the world.

Comment

I can imagine how lonely Mary Ann is, not easy at all to be alone, a woman's heart craves family.

I have a prayer request, and feel that it's urgent.

Six years ago, Jesse was in a truck v. Army car that he was driving accident. His brain suffered a really bad contusion, as if giant hands took him by the shoulders and shook him forwards, backwards, and then beat his head against a wall. He was home from the hospital in twelve hours, but started having seizures a year or so later. They are bad enough that he's on meds, but now is having more problems, including auditory and visual hallucinations at night, or when tired. (Two girls under six, average 50 hours of military job a week, he's tired a lot.)

Those of you who are believers, please pray that this gets better,he needs the job, and his brain not to get worse. Thanks.

Comment

Will do Deb

Comment

Prayer in numbers is very powerful.
            I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
            Phillipians 4:13

Comment

Working...
            X