Letterdrop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letterdrop

Discover the well-known sayings concealed in the lines below. Drop one letter in each pair and decide where the words begin and end.

1. Re ba tc mt og nl ia cv be ar on sd ni og tf lc id va ue tl yo ke am ct.
    Eat to live and not live to eat. .....Labb

2. Lm gi tp ft lc ne so tb lr og tk ae sv tf ue ln cl gk ro le fa tp no az bk ms.
    Little strokes fell great oaks...........Labb
    Last edited by karlinann; 12-28-2016, 06:20 AM.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I like a challenge! This will be fun.
    Last edited by labbasgle; 12-19-2016, 09:31 PM.

Comment

1. e a t * t o * l i v e * a n d * n o t * l i v e *t o * e a t.

Comment

I'll let someone else have the second one.

Comment

That is correct Labb and you are a real trooper for sharing. Thanks for playing.
          "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

This is a good game ~ makes us use some brain power.

Comment

I'm so glad you are enjoying this game. At first I thought it might be too difficult to post, but apparently I was mistaken. LOL!

Comment

Karlinann,,,, you can stump me.... Labb and Becky are the anagram wizards ...
                Take it one Day , one step, at a time.. cause that's all we really have.

Comment

Maye, it isn't an anagram. Just drop a letter from each pair to make words. You can do it!!!!

Comment

Labb thank you for the encouraging words to Maye and it's true Maye. Just drop one of the letters in each pair until you can work it into a sentence. .

Comment

I'll start this one and hopefully someone else will finish it off. I'm using the first 5 letter pairs to make the first word..

2. Lm gi tp ft lc ne so tb lr og tk ae sv tf ue ln cl gk ro le fa tp no az bk ms.

​LITTLE

Comment

That is the 1st word. Yay!

Comment

I'm tired of waiting!

Little strokes fell great oaks.

Comment

You got it! Way to go!

Comment

Thanks. It was challenging and fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X