Sunday, January 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, January 26

Good morning Rounders! I watched a good movie yesterday that I had never seen with Denzel Washington. I watched another great movie with Denzel on another network and I had seen that one. They were Safe House, and Roman J Israel, esquire.

I will be working grinds into the soil today. Dinner will be ribs, potato salad and baked beans.

Peace & Plenty.
    Last edited by karlinann; 01-26-2020, 04:20 AM.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Dinner sounds delish!
    How do you work the grinds into the lawn area?

Yesterday was a really good day. I went with Becky to order her new glasses and ended up picking out new frames for me! Eyemart Exoress and the glasses were ready to pick up by the time we finished at Kohl’s.
    To go shopping I tried on a pair of low back Converse I had in my closet but had hardly worn and they fit great!

It rained on us but did not keep us from having a good day.

I will check back in later.

Comment

• karlinann
      karlinann commented
      Editing a comment
      I use a trowel and just throw them out onto the lawn. You can break them up, but it's not necessary. Your irrigation system will make them break up eventually. Just throw them around and you don't even need to work them into the soil.

Paula I love my converse!!they are what I wear 90% of the time year round. The ice carving was a bit disappointing but I discovered a couple new shops.

chilling out for now working this evening

Comment

Morning. Sun is shining so maybe the last of the snow will melt. Still white when I look out.

I also have cons in several colors. Told you I am a snazzy dresser! Be surprised how many conversations they have started in waiting rooms. My niece is an occupational therapist and wears them under her scrubs. She has holiday prints too. I just have the basic colors and my tie dyed pair.

I will get new glasses this Spring. They are so expensive and the only reason is because everyone needs to see and they have us under their thumb. What ya going to do?

Started to watch the all star game but was only interested in our division and I fell asleep before it started. Hate when I do that! Yesterday I watched Hallmark and crocheted. You would think it would be about finished but I still have 2 double skeins to work in. Michael's is having a sale but evidently they have a lot of sales so no need for me to rush out and stock up on yarn. Have enough for two anyway from the last sale.

Today I really should get up and clean. The new shower curtain is not hung yet. Actually I want to paint that bathroom but am pretty sure that is not going to happen. I cannot get him to find the paint to touch in the guest bedroom. I really like the way that room turned out. My sister made a cup holder for me and I need to decide where to hang it when I get it. I was going to buy new cups but have decided the reason for the holder was to get the cups out of the cabinet and taking up room. Why buy more to take up more space? I need to practice if you buy new you pitch out old. Oh well, as long as there is snow on the ground I can use winter depression as a reason to do not do anything.

Going to fix another cup of coffee and veg out a little longer. Can you believe how long January has been? Hope each of you has an exciting or restful Sunday. Hockey season resumes tomorrow. YAY!!!

Comment

• Paula A
        Paula A commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s been restful...
    Working...
    X