Christmas Day 12/25/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Day 12/25/19

I had a lovely post, but when I went to post it the system was doing backup and lost it. Bummer! Merry Christmas to all and have a good day. The Grinch Lady.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Merry Christmas to all! Some one really loves me! I got almost everything on my Christmas list plus other stuff too.!! The things I am most excited for are my new knives and my air fryer!

Dinner with my family was nice. The meat loaf wasn’t the best one I have ever made. We are headed to my sisters for breakfast soon.

Comment

Merry Christmas Morning!! Going to be sunny and bright here today....close to 70*. Sounds like steaks on the grill weather instead of heat the house baking a ham. But we are going to finish off the last of the ham and italian beef today. We timed the leftovers perfectly!

Beth you certainly are a special lady to get your list filled. Andrew's mother called yesterday to say he and his cousin were up all night playing the new game. Must have really been as good as he hoped when he put it on his list.

Hope all of you have gotten what was on your list and have a very special day with family and friends. Merry Christmas wonderful friends...

Comment

Merry Christmas! It's sunny & warm here....not your typical Christmas day. Last night the fog was thick & made getting to church a wee bit tricky.

Yesterday was a busy one, but nice. All but one customer picked up their orders. I called him mid-afternoon, but he still didn't come. Oh well. I'll call him tomorrow. The order I screwed up yesterday got delivered this morning. Hey, they got fresh pies & cookies. After church Becca & I finished up with our wrapping, then watched a movie. Oliver just DIDN'T want to settle down. What a booger. I told her this is what he was like the other weekend for us.

We were up & out the door by 815 this morning. We went to Kathy's to exchange gifts & watch the boys open everything. One of the Wimpy Kid books was an autographed copy, and that super impressed Blaise. He was more excited about that than his new Switch game. Score one for the book giver. I bet he got close to 35 books or more btw me, Aunt Mo, Kathy, Kody, and Shelby. I did an inventory of his favorite authors and completed their series that he's got started. He now has all the Big Nate, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dog Man, and Captain Underpants.

We came home & did our own little gift exchange with us & Becca. Bless my husband's heart, he still gets me Med & Larges instead of extra large. His reason? They'd be too long. Um....doesn't matter if I can't fit my leg in them. LOL!

Becca came home with a cold. This morning her ears were hurting. She gets ear infections easily. Well I had the packet of antibiotics my doctor prescribed for me, so I gave them to her. I sent her to bed last night with a vaporizer, a dose of Robituson, and Vicks on her feet. She slept very sound and no coughing. She appreciates her Mom taking care of her. Her & Cork are now napping.

Me, I'm in the kitchen...where else? Got the turkey stuffed & roasting, the lasagna is assembled & ready to be baked, and now I'm ready to bake an apple pie & pumpkin pie. We'll be heading to my brother Tom's around 5pm. Kody & Liz have Blaise for the afternoon to go to her families' celebration. She was raised by her aunt & uncle, so that's where they are going. They will bring Blaise to my brother's later. I invited them to stay & join the fun. As much as I wanted to punch Kody all these years, he's grown up, and now I feel sorry for him. He's needs family too, so since he's part of Blaise's, he'll be part of ours. It's easy since Kathy/Matt get along very well with Kody/Liz. They were there this morning too at Kathy's. Xander's Mom was there too.

Well, off to make pies. Here is a big Christmas hug to your all from me...(((((((Rounders)))))))))

Comment

Working...
        X