Friday, November 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday, November 22

Good morning Rounders! I wish you could have seen that little guy's eyes light up when I brought out the dinosaur. He liked gluing the leaves on the turkey's tail too, but OMG did he light up on the dino! His mom was really impressed that I made something like those 2 things for him to do.

I am thinking about making something for him out of cardboard. Maybe a table his size and a stool. I will get some cardboard when I go back to Aldi's.

Yesterday was another beautiful day. I saw red sky last evening so I know today will be gorgeous too!

Thank you Paula. I like playing around with Paint. It's so easy to erase your mistakes. LOL!

Peace & Plenty.

"Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Good morning..lunch with my friend was wonderful!! The rest of the afternoon not so much. I am hoping the lady that helps me shows up today and we can go to Walmart.

Comment

Good morning all.

Have had my shower, dressed, and breakfast. The LONG awaited day has FINALLY arrived. My appt. for the pain manage Dr. is at 10, but have to be there by 9:40. Come to think of it, I never got a reminder call for the appt. No matter, I have the computer print-out for it. Just remember to take it with me.

Tonight is also my Nephew's 40th birthday party at the hockey game. Boff, they are playing the Toledo team. Don't have any knowledge of hockey at all. I should have had Maxie teach me what some of the penalty terms were. I do know what "face off" means and that is about the extent of my knowledge. Yep, he is starting a new decade. Just glad I'm around to see him turn 40. Of course in my minds eye, he is still a little boy.

Well I need to get off of here. Hope all have a wonderful day.
      Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

• boffler
        boffler commented
        Editing a comment
        The Toledo Walleyes!! I know nothing of hockey either...have a good day, watch out for flying pucks. Hope the appt. at pain management goes well...I know what you mean about minds eye, feel the same way about my kids..

Good Morning, late getting here, got held up on messenger...also rounding up the trash, doesn't take to long, we have a trash compactor and the whole week is in there and smashed into a bag, just lift it out.. Love them, each house we moved to I always made sure when remodeling was done in the kitchen was to have one..

No plans today, dreary weather makes me lazy, LOL.... The biggest thing I have to do is decide on supper, who knows might even go out to eat, we have two gift cards for $50 one for Outback and one for Red Lobster, a client gave them to my hubby in appreciation in all he did for the sale of their home..

Hope jostoy's appt. goes well. Karliann such a good feeling to make a little guy so happy...bethina, hope your helper comes around so you can go to Walmart..

Maxie, what's on your menu today Well time to get something to eat and find something to do that needs done, bathrooms always need done..
      Have a great day one and all...oh yeah I forgot, the barometric pressure is sure making my Meineres so much worse..
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• Paula A
        Paula A commented
        Editing a comment
        Isn't that the truth about bathrooms? With the dryer and the hair spray I always have surfaces to clean and keep shiny. My DIL in WA keeps a spotless bathroom that I use. I finally realized it is her boys' bathroom and they don't use the spray and air dryer that keeps things in the air,e tc, but still, I come home from there with a renewed admiration for her and a renewed resolve to do better with mine. I really want to remove the wallpaper in there like you did and then paint it...

Morning. I was up at 4:00, took tylenol and went back to bed. A little sun might help this headache. Yesterday it did make it up into the 60s but it was a misty dreary day. Not sure when I last saw sun. But then it could be yesterday and I forgot? I certainly forgot to shop yesterday. Just sorta roamed around and bought very little. I think I have a mental block on this Christmas shopping and I have to get going. No matter I gotta just buckle down and do it!

Need to do laundry so my good jeans are clean for tomorrow. Also need to remember to remind Drew's mother that he will need to be showered and have on decent clothes tomorrow. He is not a fashion icon!

Need to get going and make my dish for tomorrow. Want to order some yarn. That I will shop for but gifts for my family I can't force myself to do...go figure! Jon said he read somewhere that a winter storm was predicted for next week but I didn't hear anything on the news I watched. Hope he is wrong with holiday travel. Oh well, can't change anything so just have to accept what comes.

Hope you get the answers you need Jostoy. Good luck at your appointment and all you have to do is boo the referees when they call a penalty against your team...always a safe response. Karlinann, I knew that little guy would love your crafts. Have a good day Beth!.

Comment

• Paula A
        Paula A commented
        Editing a comment
        I need to get new jeans period. I have been donating the ones that are too big and can't find ones I like. Everybody around here wears some sort of legging and I just feel like that is too young for me. Even if they fit, there are still things I just don't want to show!

Yes, watch for flying pucks, Jostoy! My brother in REd Wing, MN took the family to a game right after they moved up there and a puck hit my niece! She was ok (doctor ER visit, though) but never had much desire to go to a game again. she did the ice skating and dance routines and her brother did the hockey.

I am happy it is Friday but for no other reason than I got through a week with o power outage for us. Some in my daycare did have one and others in town still have no power as of last night so hope to see it all restored today. I have been impacted by wifi problems that I thought were either my phone or my wifi until I realized it was a power problem because of the outage. Even this morning I tried to get on my phone for FAcebook and could not. Some friends only use FB as a way getting to me with info.

I hope you all have a good day. Really hop-e you get that pain taken care of, Jostoy!
      Karlinann, what a great day you had!
      Boff, Doug must be really good at real estate and making clients happy is the best way to advertise. Tell him to take care of himself (to me being grumpy means you need a little time time to renew!) and everyone will be happy!
      Maxie, Donna, Maye, all who open the door here, have a wonderful day and stay well!
      Beth, hope the Walmart trip is good! I had to run in last night because when I went earlier I Forgot the popsicles I had promised for today!

Comment

Working...
      X