Tuesday, September 03

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday, September 03

Good morning Rounders! We got rain yesterday afternoon. I am still not taking my things out of the Lanai because we are supposed to get high winds today or tomorrow. I cannot keep up with the ever changing report. Some of the people on the east coast lost power already, but it came back on after awhile. Anyway, the tv stations are consumed with the updates. I feel so bad for the folks in the Bahamas.

Not much going on here. I'm going back to bed. Peace & Plenty.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Good morning..I am here trying to find motivation to get up and ready for work. I slept most of yesterday just felt off and my head hurt. I feel better this morning just groggy.

Work today. Left overs for dinner.

Comment

Good SUNNY Morning!

More of the same here. Mixing, rolling, baking. Sugar cookies are in that mix today.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Morning! Just heard the hurricane update. Can you imagine a hurricane stalled for days? People will be traumatized for ever!

Yesterday was a quiet day. Talked with my sister for a long while. Today is back to normal. Hot and sunny and cooking a meal. If I go out I will pick up hamburgers and brauts to grill but if I decide to stay home it will be hamburger stroganoff and grill later this week. Cookie your pumpkin cakes were so cute...cookies already? Sound so good. Karlinann so glad you are going to be safe and sound with this storm. Beth, the migraine meds make you groggy or lack of sleep?

I have nothing to say and no big plans...have a good day everyone and stay safe no matter where you are!

Comment

Good morning.
          We have excessive heat warnings today and into next week. I need to stay hydrated. I’ll have to be out in it tomorrow afternoon, when I see this new doctor. I expected a procedure to be done, but it’s basically a consultation today.

Today, laundry.

Nothing else going on here.

That stalled hurricane in Florida must have decided on a little vacation there. Crazy, isn’t it.

Have a good day.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

I don’t know where the day went!
            i read your posts but never was able to write one.
            not much to write now either.
            Three day weekends feel good but the day coming back with kids is pretty hard.
            Tomorrow will be a better day!
            See you all in the morning!

Comment

Working...
            X