I got to fly!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got to fly!!!

it was amazing and scary!!! When your in the air and you see lightening it’s a bit unnerving!! I didn’t get many pictures. We should be going up again in the morning. I will try for pictures.

Good for you Beth! From what I have read on face book this morning our balloon glow was also cut short due to weather. I did not feel up to going even if my son would have wanted to drive back. I went to bed immediately after the ballgame so have no idea if it stormed here or not. Last year they did tethered rides but sounds like you got the real thing! Hope you make it back up today...weather is kinda iffy here.

Comment

Good afternoon everyone..
      I bet it is scary..But beautiful too see..The weather make it different..I keep my feet on the ground.Like to day..
      Hot & sunny day..Just perfect..Please send rain..It is hot here..In the 90's..UGH..

Comment

sorry to be on the phone again.
        I got home after a Mad dash to the right gate because I had been told ( written on my boarding pass) the Wring gate which of course was so far from where I should have been... I was the third to last person to board and I should have been right after 1st class! Comfort Zone; I am so glad I didn’t upgrade to 1st with that late entry.
        and even more glad I have been swimming and my sciatic nerve pain has been going away. I am really hoping no one could hear me breathing or see my shaky hands, but by the time I handed over my pass to board I was ready to cry. I pointed out to the gate agent how I had been assigned incorrectly and then got in my seat and went to
        sleep!
        Home sweet home!
        And guess what was waiting for me in the mail?
        Jury Duty! Ugh. Just what the daycare moms do not want! Oh, neither do I.
        Ok, enough, I know.

I am hoping most are just enjoying their day and too involved to have dropped by.

I have my clothes out of the luggage but not in the washer.
        I am happy I have today to unwind and get the travel drama over. Did I tell you I had a huge delay on Thursday getting there?

the balloons and the Ride sound awesome! I am not so brave but so happy you did it, Beth!

I promise to not rant tomorrow and just let it go!

Comment

Working...
        X