Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

Morning..not feeling great this morning. Think I will go back and lay down. Andrew coming this evening but that may be a father/son event. I hate not feeling well..such a waste of time...and something I seldom do. Oh, I waste time all the time I just am seldom sick.

Hoping the rest of you are going to have a good day.

Good morning over slept by an hour. I am completely packed and ready to go to my parents for the hot airballoon festival.

Work is already stressing me out! Chef Steve is still in the hospital. I texted with him yesterday. He said he was in a lot of pain but ready to get out of there. I really hope he gets back by Monday. Next week will be super crazy from what I Understand. There will be close to 1000 kids on campus and we will be the only cafeteria open.

I will post as I can this week end and promise to post pictures Sunday or Monday.

Comment

Good morning.
      Its a bright sunny morning, soon to hit 111°. It will be a lazy Friday for me.
      I just need to read up on this new-fangled heart monitor. It’s already a PIA with all its wires and stickers. Yuck.
      turns out I need to wear it 5 days, not 3. I told the male nurse to tell the doc he is a liar. (He won’t.). But my EKG went well, and the nurse found nothing of significance. DD will be here Tuesday to pick it up and drop it off at FedEx or wherever.

Maxie, I’m sorry you feel under the weather today. Hope you feel better soon.

Beth, have fun at the balloon festival.
      What happened to your Chef?

Have a good day, everyone. ☀️
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
      X