Wednesday..August 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday..August 14

Good morning all! Hope it is a wonderful day for each of you. I do not know why I am in such a good mood this early but isn't it nice? I could be up grumping already!!

The windows are all steaming this morning. I was out last night at 9:30 and sat in a wet chair...dew! It is so humid. I did clean my closets yesterday...well some anyway. Why is it no matter how old it is you still might wear it? Heck if it still fits I kept it. Bet I will be back in there soon cleaning out the crap I do not wear! I had bags of clothes so Jon dropped them at Goodwill last evening. I have never been inside of one and was truly impressed. It was spotless and smelled so good. Lots of friendly workers....not like going into walmart and finding workers grumpier than me! Not at all cluttered just neat. Then we went for Chinese. I am an international eater this week. Sunday Mexican, Monday American fast food, Tuesday Chinese. Today? Probably a good day to stay home and eat a bowl of cereal or grilled cheese.

Going to do laundry and iron today. Thought this was my birthday lunch day but I am a month off. Do need to call my sister with some family gossip.

This is early for me so going to sit and enjoy my coffee and watch the local news and weather. Have a great day!!

Good morning. I put my righted blanket back on my bed last night and I slept so much better and feel way more rested and ready to tackle my day!

Work yesterday work was a bit stressful no ones fault. We were off by 100 in our count so we were only prepared for 40 kids and we ended up serving 144. I am so greatful that the football team was eating in a different place on campus. We still had to make all their food but we did have to serve them. I may not have to serve quite so many kids at my station today. I think the sandwich station opens today and I know the Chinese station opens today. I am having Chinese for lunch!

Fast food super and church tonight.

I still don’t know anymore about friend that has cancer.

Comment

I am on my phone. Garbage is just now being picked up! I have one child here who needed to come early. So that was my office computer time! Then I forgot the Avon lady was coming with my order... grab the checkbook and hunt for a pen. I have learned not to have pens around daycare.
      i am trying a few skin products to see how they compare to my more expensive ones.

first day of s hoop and yesterday I was ready to say bye bye to the one girl!
      i am ready for less drama and zero Tattling!

Maxie, I put one of my favorite jeans capris in the Good Will bag this morning. Great condition but too baggy! Yay!
      Breakfast was egg and sausage and peach herbal tea which did not taste as good as the last brand. I just can’t remember which it was. A friend gave me a few tea bags so I will be checking with her.

i had my hair cut and colored last evening so no swimming this morning, I got up and cleaned. I want to keep up the ya it of getting up and waking up! When I can’t swim due to cold, I will use the treadmill.

Hope all is well with you and smiles are in place!

Comment

Good morning. ☕️

We still have heat alerts, plus today they also added air quality alerts. Today will be 112°. The weather may be part of why I feel so tired/sleepy this week. Really, I’m just dragging myself around.

I am almost due for a haircut, too, Paula. My hair has kept its shape for a record time, then yesterday I washed it and it looks a full inch longer. But my curling iron should disguise that til I get an appointment.
        I did order a different shampoo, hoping to improve the texture and fullness of my hair. If it doesn’t, I’ll switch back.

I wear so little makeup, but I do moisturize morning and night. I stick with Almay makeup for sensitive skin. I seldom use foundation, and only use eyeliner these days. Moisturizes, I can’t find an improvement on Olay.

Maxie, that grilled cheese sounds good! I like a thin slice of tomato in mine. Look for me about noon.
        You can get KFC and call it Southern Cooking. It’s as distinctive as international foods. Friday is pizza day, isn’t it? Italian!

i didn’t do laundry yesterday, so gotta do it today.
        have a good day, everyone. ☀️
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
        X