Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday...August 3rd

Good morning. The door is now opened.

Well I didn't get bored yesterday afternoon, so I guess cleaning house is on my agenda for the day. So better get to it.

Everyone have a good one.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

I am with Becky on our way to Sacramento.
    have a good day!

Comment

Morning...overcast this morning but not suppose to rain. Going to be a quiet weekend here. Last night Sierra and her bf came by for some mail that had come for her and we went out for supper. They left from the restaurant and we came on home and called it a day. Made my first Christmas order yesterday. I still fill stockings for the grands and like to put oddities in them. Yesterday I saw neck fans! I know can you believe it?

I spent a glorious day yesterday doing nothing and probably have more in store for today. Kitchen table is piled high with crap and I hate hate hate that. I see a can of soup. Why is there an empty box on the table? Another thing I hate is when the center bowl fills with somebody's bills and junk mail. Just pick the stuff up and pay the bills and trash the junk. There may be a weeks worth of crumbs under the table but I want the top cleared!

Things are dull and boring around here. Waiting for Drew's mom to give me pant sizes so I can buy jeans. He is impossible to shop with and only wants lunch then home. Lunch should end the shopping trip but Andrew thinks it is the shopping trip! Don't get much shopping done with him. Have a wonderful day and maybe something exciting will happen for you. Morning Jostoy!

Comment

I just got home. Meeting my parents for lunch

Comment

Ah it's saturday. sort of like the other 6 days of week for me

going out to have lunch,(dinner) .. then settle in with library books.

washed some blankets .. love to hang on the line .. smell so good when they get back to the bed..

Canned Pickled beets yesterday... exhausting work.. but will taste so good this winter.

see you all later..

Comment

• maxie
            maxie commented
            Editing a comment
            Isn't it the truth about the days being the same...sometimes I have to think what day it is! I refuse to eat a beet but can appreciate the work you put into it. I used to make jelly but no one would believe that now. If the grocery store doesn't sell it we don't eat it! Andrew's other sister cans and that surprised me that a 22 year old would take an interest.
        Working...
        X