Saturday, July 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday, July 27

An037.gifGood morning Rounders. I have been up for hours and hours. I hear the water dripping in the bucket on the Lanai so I know it rained more last night. We had a good rain yesterday as well. Wish I could send some of this rain to Cali and PA.

I am still waiting to hear from the doctor's office. Waiting and waiting.

Today we may visit the library for some books to read. I can't read any of the ones dh got last week, but he did get some good jigsaw puzzles to work on.

Have a good day all. JoGee hope you're feeling chipper this morning. Blessings coming your way. Keep your chin up girlie, you'll be okay.

Peace & Plenty.
    Last edited by karlinann; 07-27-2019, 06:16 AM.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Good morning...I am meeting friends for brunch....and going to volunteer at the back pack give away/pool party that an organization I am apart is having today...first more sleep

Comment

Another beautiful morning...weather warming and no rain all week. I have a couple of books to read and could find something to do in the house to keep me busy if I were so inclined....which I am not! Have a wonderful day everyone..

Comment

Good morning. I’ve done a lot of sleeping since I got home. Woke with a headache, but hope it disappears in the shower. I know I’ll get past this okay. My ex-son-in-law’s funeral might be more difficult.
        he never remarried, and has helped DD and her kids quite a bit more than people knew.
        There’s too many deaths happening in this family. 6 in 3 months, apparently.

Today will be hotter, 112°. Humidity is still high for us.
        I’m staying indoors. For sure. Might have some rain at the end of the coming week. Hope so!

First....I haven’t had breakfast yet, so that’s first. Then my shower. Then the rest of the day as it comes.
        hope you all have a great day.
        Last edited by JoGee; 07-27-2019, 03:21 PM.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

good afternoon
          having a HOT sunny summer day.. son Bruce was here and mowed the yard, set and talked about an hour.. just him and Dad exchanging stories about their service day.... Bruce was in Navy , a submariner,, D. was in the Air force.

excitement coming later in the day... Granddaughter Bethany is on her way home from the big baton competition at Notre Dame..she won some trophys... and this was her final appearance as a Baton Twirler. Baton was a big part of her life and is now "completed"..

later in evening. Jacob, ( Bethany's brother, and all of the rest of family) will be at Karen's house... he is purposing to his wonderful girl friend, ring and all ... so we will be celebrating BIG time..

things do seem to come in bunches.. sad ones,,, and glad ones.. JoGee. so sorry to hear your sadness.

will be back later to comment.

Comment

Working...
          X