A Day of Observance, Sunday, April 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Day of Observance, Sunday, April 28

A day of observance, silence and prayer for our friend Jo. Peace be with you.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Oh Jo, my heart aches for you. Sending you big hugs and comforting thoughts.
    The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

Comment

JoGee, I have no idea what happened to my comment yesterday right under your post. I even read it after I posted. But anyway may God see you through, and give you strength through your time of sorrow.
      Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Jo, may God bless you and give you strength through the coming days.

I am so sorry to hear about Ellis. You and he were such an amazing couple. Nobody made me laugh like he did. I am so grateful we got to know each other and spend time together.

Much love, Elaine

Comment

Jo my deepest sympathies. Sending prayers for strength and peace in these coming days.

Comment

Jo, I hope you feel the love we are all sending to you. Hands reached out and prayers coming to you over all the miles.
            It is such a blessing to have had a strong marriage and you and Ellis sure were that couple!
            My love and prayers to you and all who love and know him.

Comment

Thank you all, so much.
              Your words will stay with me like a permanent hug. To all who sent Facebook comments, thank you too.....I am currently unable to reply on Facebook.

my head is awhirl from this unexpected outcome. My head is abashed at all the paperwork this will entail once I can procure the death certificates. My middle daughter is being amazing getting info and being here for me. My nephew and niece will assist me whenever I need. My brother will arrive from MI on Friday whenever, for whatever help I need, for a week. His SO needs him too, as she has health problems now so I won’t keep him longer than that.
              I probably need to sell the car...I cannot safely drive with neuropathy in my feet.

i know it’ll be okay when all is done....but I have to get through all this first.

thank you for being such loving, caring friends!
              Last edited by JoGee; 04-28-2019, 11:09 AM.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

JoGee, I have always heard that you shouldn't make any decisions for at least a year after the death of a spouse. For instance the selling of your car. You could maybe find someone to take you places in your own car. Just a FYI.
                Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Jo, so very sorry to read about Ellis. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

I did not get here and read this posting.. but let me now add my thoughts and prayers with the other Rounders.

Jo , we were so blessed and lucky to meet you and Ellis in Texas at Ladybugs.. my heart aches for you..this time will be so confusing. tiring and sad... but if hugs and prayers and many many thoughts help,,, you have them from me and this wonderful group of ladies..

Comment

Working...
                    X