Sunday, March 31 ~ The last day of March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, March 31 ~ The last day of March

Good morning Rounders! The last day of March and I hope it goes out like a lamb for all of you. Maxie, I read your last post yesterday and I feel the pain. DH left his at a gas station back years ago when he was a Claims Rep for an insurance company. We had to cancel. I have left mine in my pocket and washed the pants, and so has DH done the same thing. We are only human.

Yesterday was good. DH had a visit from one of his Pickleball friends and 2 more are coming today. He is weaning himself off the pain med and taking one pill instead of 2. The biggest problem is he has not had a BM yet, but I think that will happen today. He had a bowl of Shredded Wheat for bkfst, which is what he usually has and it's loaded with fiber. It's the pain pills that cause constipation or one of the things anyway.

I didn't have any trouble taking off the boot yesterday, but of course DH always hurts after that. He slept more yesterday in the daytime than I ever expected, so he got 2 more hours of sleep than I did. I'm wide awake though and my Sciatic leg has been hurting more than usual where I stubbed my foot and shot forward and caught myself on Friday morning. It stretched out everything in that leg and I've been taking Advil at least 2x daily.

Hope all of you are doing well. Aunt Maye I haven't heard from you, but I understand. Many blessings to you and yours.

I have been giving the blood thinner injections and there is no bruising so far, but DH hates needles. The nurse told me what to do to make it easier for him. Just pinch up the skin when you get ready to inject and he will feel the pinch and not concentrate on the needle going in so much. It works.

Peace & Plenty.
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Good morning...No plans today except Bible Study...I am thinking that I won't go to my sisters today...I could if I wanted to but I am thinking I want to just stay home...Tomorrow is a new work week.

Comment

Morning...the sun is shining! I don't know when the rain finally stopped but we had everything yesterday. We were riding to walmart and I thought it was sleeting. After the morning I had had I kept my mouth shut because maybe it is not sleeting and I am just crazy. Jon then says hey it is sleeting. Well that made it official! When he stopped for gas there was snow mixing in the rain. It was some day. But the sun is out and it is cold. Temps are hovering at 30 and only reaching the mid forty's according to the weather guy. So much for Spring.

Blues won last night but the Cardinals lost. I think Blues play Monday but Cardinals play this afternoon. I have been watching hockey over baseball and will for a while. Came home yesterday and put my jams on and settled in for the rest of the day. Had some type of allergy attack which was miserable for a while...might have been a gotcha from God for being so impatient in the checkout line. I truly believe God sends little gotchas just to put you in your place. I didn't appreciate the one he sent but I deserved it. But I do enjoy the ones he sends to the others in this family..just not the one he sent me last night. Credit card has still not shown up. It is my main card and I am not even sure what the limit is on the other one but I will use it sparingly this week.

No plans today but laundry and baseball. Not going to leave the house. The kitchen tables is full of dumped stuff and it needs cleaned off...hate that they use the table for crap. I bought a new tablecloth in bright orange so will set it out. Dishes from Friday nights snacks are still in the sink. Always something to do...will make Jon plan meals for next week...I do not mind eating but the shopping and cooking is a big fat chore.

Karlinann I wish men would understand the pain pills are there because you need them and take them when needed the first couple of days. It gets better everyday but take what is offered to get it healed. You are doing a great job but don;t over do to where you are both on the pain pills! Ya know?

Beth I understand a stay at home day...going to have one myself!

Enjoy the Sun out there...last day of March. OMG that means tomorrow is April Fools Day! What a hell that 12 year old is going to make my life tomorrow!! Grrrrooooaaaannn!

Comment

• Paula A
        Paula A commented
        Editing a comment
        Call the customer service number on the card you are using and in the options will be balance and credit available answers.

Good morning. ☕️

it’s 49° outside now....going to 79° today. Looks basically like the weather will at least reach the 80’s here, give or take a degree or two. Yesterday afternoon E came running in saying “our birds are back!” A few of them anyway. He put suet in the bird feeder for the small birds. (We don’t try to attract the big ones.)
      i guess that officially makes it spring, plus our trees are all getting their leaves now.

Most of the rain has passed our area by. I can assume, I guess, that our lack of humidity is the cause of my bloody nose in the mornings. Plus the afternoon winds are stirring up the dirt, pollen, and whatever and my nose might bleed again. It wasn’t like this when we moved here. But the area has built up, and now the climate change. I do believe it’s happening.

There really isnt isn’t much going on today. Tomorrow is Bulky Trash day, and E is piling excess yard stuff at curbside for pickup. The yard man said he would haul off the weeds and old planters when he digs them out on Friday.

Guess I will have my breakfast now...it’s almost time for my meds, and I take them with breakfast.

Hope you all have a great day! ☀️
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good Sunny Going out like a Lamb day!
        I am not sure if tomorrow is some kind of holiday somewhere, but the retirees check is for the 1st, but mine was deposited on Friday! Just like the teachers. No complaints from me at all.

Church this morning and I amnot sure if we are taking both ladies or just one. The one in a wheelchair has a lot f health issues and hasn't gone for a couple of weeks. The other lady does not like her because she talks Constantly and about the weirdest things (her brother was in some kind of organized crime, etc...) so I said if she is going I will sit in the back wither and Adele can sit up front with Becky. No one can get a word in edgewise...makes for a looong ride to church.

there is a daycare birthday party right after church and I have decided I am not going. Too much like work and not really fun at least the last ones I went to. anyway, I want to enjoy the day of rest.

Stuart and his family are having a wonderful time in Hawaii. Weather is great and they are eating some local food (which really surprised me)..

I have to get my skirt on and get going.
        So happy today is good for the ones I have read. Hope all who follow are doing well!

Comment

Working...
        X