Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays evening, I'm back

Good evening,

I finally can set down and tell you what has been happening at my house.

David had a heart attack.. a narrow clogged artery in the heart.. finally plugged. he had chest pains all weekend, but refused hospital.. finally Tues morning the pain was severe and breathing was labored. he Finally consented to let Karen, (daug) and I take him to Emergency.. they whisked him inside, and into cardiac care department. got some pictures , and by noon, he was in operating room... they got a stent inserted. and blood flow going again.. the rest of that long day was watching them check on him. he was still in pain, from them working and pressing , etc, Wed morning... I went back in... the Cardiologist came in about noon and decided he would do better at home... because he was so exhausted. he need quiet and sleep!..
    ...Them hospitals are noisy places.!!..
    Today he is finally out of pain.. he is still wobbly on his feet.. a lot of that is his same old problem with neuropathy and back pain..

He did get 3-4 new meds to take.. sorting out his pills is my job. aggggggggg.

so it has been a 'very long long week'..
    I will go back and read your posts .and see if all is well with you ladies..

Donna brought me delicious soup and home made bread ,( it baked up nice Donna).. and carrot cupcakes, my favorite.

I got a call from a piano family I used to have.. Mom name is Denise, and I taught all 3 of her kids piano. she and the girls want to make us supper for tomorrow evening.. I met and knew so many wonderful people during the piano teaching career. and this was one of the best..

so many scary things happened ,but there is always something funny.. two of them from this experience..

no.1. I got to do a private silly wish...( for when you go to the emergency room. ) pull into the emergency spot. run into the building , point at the ladies at reception desk, and say..Get me help, RIGHT NOW, I have a person having a heart attack in my car!.. hey it worked.. they grabbed a wheelchair, got him inside and straight back to room !.. calling Cardiac Dr. immediately!!!!... ( most of the time , you go there and wait, wait ,wait.)

funny thing no 2.... yesterday, David suddenly starting seeing me ,with a beard!... and so was the nurse.. the staff took him serious, called his Dr.,guess he was having "symtyms" of some sort. Dr. decided it was Exhaustion.. sent him home.. and after he got home the eyes were ok.. and was having a little bit of it again this afternoon.. saw vines growing on the living room wall. again , he was very tired.. so I will write these illusions down and if they continue.?????.

glad to be here.. you are my backup crew...
Working...
X