Tell your kids to be plumbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell your kids to be plumbers

oh my goodness! My deductions for 2019 have started and I am in a bit of sticker shock!
    it is the way they reassure and say it won’t be that much..,
    i would hate to see what the other guys charge!
    900.00 in 3 days!
    seriously rethinking my career choice!
    and it’s what??? Only the 4th!
    thanks! Just needed to speak it out loud.

I feel the pain Paula. I'm so sorry. Yes, plumbers are ultra expensive, but I think they should have given you a pretty close estimate on that job. They always gave us an estimate that was right down to the penny. I guess it's different in every state. When we had to have work done we lived in Tennessee.

Oh, there are plenty of women plumbers and they do make great money. Not a bad career move at all for you until you have to pull toilets. Uggghh! Wouldn't want that job!
    "Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Comment

Oh, my! That’s an awful lot of money! I am sorry to hear about those kind of charges. With all those kids, I’m sure you couldn’t afford to call a few different plumbers and compare estimates.
      Hmmmm.......since it was the daycare bathroom, can that be a business deduction in your taxes?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Yep...have always said the money was in plumbing! But they got you...when you need a plumber you need a plumber!

Comment

Working...
        X