Good Morning, Sunday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning, Sunday!

Raining again...I should go read the rain gauge for this weeks total but that would take an effort. Effort is not a word I am going to use today. No effort, no plans, no nothing!

Hope someone someplace is getting some sun cuz we aren't!

The women's retreat with church was wonderful...I learned ALOT! This morning I am headed to Bible Study...brownies in hand. Then coming home and I am thinking that I will snuggle in for a nap with cori or just read and watch tv.

Comment

• Paula A
      Paula A commented
      Editing a comment
      Beth, Becky had made brownies to welcome me home. so good! She used 3 eggs in the regular box and they were perfect!

Good morning.
    The house feels chillier each morning. Goodbye to the last vestiges of summer. I think we will be turning up the thermostat very soon.

Daylight Saving Time ends tonight. Dont forget to turn your clock back today. (“Fall back!”).
    I am glad that AZ doesn’t follow DST.

Things here are quiet. I’ve been reading since 6, and lost track of time. But E will be up in an hour, as is his habit. So I will read a bit more.

Have a a very good day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Daylight Saving time ended this am. And we wil lsee what happens in our election. There is a measure on the ballot to allow the state to set what time we will follow. It felt good to have standard time back this morning with a lighter sky.

This was the best time to have taken a week off. Three days off from October and two form November so no big loss of a pay period. also, having the time change really helps with the adjusting to Pacific time form eastern time. I woke up on EST but have the dya to get used to it.

Not really getting my excitement back to work, but since tomorrow is Pay day that should help. 4 parents will owe, so that is something to look forward to.

My son's house and especially, the kitchen is so much larger than mine. It took a little time to get used to it last night when I walked in. This morning all seemed as usual, but just funny how one week can change my perspective.

It was in the 80's yesterday and super nice when I got outside waiting for Becky to drive up to the curb and get me. She had snacks in the car and we just drove the 2 hours home. Boy, were the dogs happy!

I have my laundry in the dryer and so glad I changed my bedding before I left.
      the trees changed colors while I was back in MD. I arrived and there wasn't much to see, but by midweek and the end of the week, it was beautiful. Spencer and I drove into Baltimore and saw so many gorgeous trees and the city!

I will have church today and visit with my mom. Seeing the airport from her perspective I am not sure she can do any of it by herself. I still need to find out how to get permission to accompany her to the gate. Becky will be taking her to the airport later this month and I will be picking her up. I am hoping she will consent to a wheelchair so a Southwest agent can take her to the gate...my FL brother made all the arrangements and does not realize how she is in an unfamiliar situation.

I hope you stay dry and warm and enjoy the day.

Comment

Working...
      X