Saturday..11/3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday..11/3

So hard to believe we are into November already. This year has flown by!

No plans for today. Never did make Scott's bed so I could do that. I did get the inside halloween decorations put up but those on the porch are wet. It has rained for two days with more for this afternoon. Time to start thinking about the Christmas decorations...might do some lights on the porch. Must be all these Hallmark movies! But around here thinking and actually doing are worlds apart.

Maye, hope this day is beautiful for your granddaughters wedding. Enjoy your company. Paula have a safe trip home. And the rest of you have a fantastic day.

Good morning.

Yesterday didn’t quite get to 80°, but today should. At this point we can expect low 80’s and high 70’s. But a sunny day ahead. Not bad, but definitely our autumn. I can’t imagine what winter will be like here this year.
    Is it my imagination, or are there more severe, damaging storms than usual happening everywhere this year?

A bit of laundry will get done today. Not too sure what else to throw into the agenda yet.
    First, though, I need to get dressed.

Hope you all all have a good day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• maxie
      maxie commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Severe storms and strange weather? Cutting our seasons from 4 to 2? And those crazy scientists calling it global warming and climate change? Must be your imagination Jo....

Yes, I do have quite an imagination. E sometimes calls me “Cartoon Brain”.
    But I see and feel it happening. And from the reports, when we move too Phoenix, I wouldn’t be surprised if Satan will be moving into the neighborhood. It is supposed to turn into the “hot spot” there. We will probably have to visit Death Valley for relief. Ya think???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• maxie
      maxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Especially if the melting Arctic turns Death Valley into seaside property!

you guys crack me up! I am at the airport and sad to be missing these characters but we will be together for summer vacation to Hawaii so I can manage.
    I was TSA pre check and Spencer took my bags to curbside check in so this has been pretty easy.

we ate at one of the family’s favorite places but it was So noisey! Good but I was happy to finish.

the flight home is 5 minutes shy of 6 hours thanks to the jet stream so I am taking a stroll around here now.
    hope you have a great day!

Comment

• maxie
      maxie commented
      Editing a comment
      I love strolling airports! Have a safe trip...wave when you fly over Illinois.

Hey all! The sun has finally decided to stay out for more than 5 minutes.

It's been busy. Friday we just iced cookies...no baking. I was planning on doing the same today, but it's 4pm, and I have yet to start. Got up really late this morning. Before I knew it, it was time to take Blaise to karate. We picked up Blaise's friend Lawrence afterwards. Picked up Pizza Hut pizza on the way home. I had pre-ordered it online. We got there & she couldn't find out order. She apologized and made us a fresh order and gave us free drinks while we waited. Here another lady ordered for the same pick up time as we did, and they mistakenly gave her our order. Didn't matter to me. We weren't in a hurry. I told her if that was the worst thing that happened today, I was doing darn good. She appreciated my understanding. It actually was both our faults. I ordered it for 1215 by mistake instead of 115, so I was expecting an overheated order and she gave it to someone else.

I thought I'd ice cookies this afternoon, but instead I've been working on organizing my orders. Have almost 200 doz ordered already.

Paula should almost be home. A few more hours. At least she'll get an extra hour of sleep tomorrow morning.

Comment

I was very happy for that extra hour!

Comment

Working...
      X