Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 10/22

Happy start to the week, all!

Morning. I am getting here later and later. It was a quiet, stay home weekend but back to normal today. Nothing to say but plenty to do so guess I'll get started. Have a great day!

Comment

Tell me it's a good morning and it will be a good day, please!
      The vertigo that started in the middle of the night on Friday/Saturday and went away for me to go to OR, comes back when I lay down. I had watched a YouTube video by two Physical therapists that said to use two pillows so I slowly got up and got another pillow and that made it ok through the night. I slowly got up this morning, and now (upright) feel close to fine.
      I do not need nor do I think I can tolerate something interfering with this week. Tonight is my only nothing to do night, but that has quickly filled in with pharmacy and banking night. Which are both at the expensive, but better quality grocery store. So that pretty much makes the decision for me to shop there, but I tried on the pants I ordered from Amazon and they are Too Big. This should be a clear cut Yay, but it is crunch time and I am just going to Walmart and see what they have in long pants. The next two nights are Becky's late school days and on Thursday I have a meeting to attend and I do not want to cram a shopping trip the night before I leave at 4:30 am into my schedule.
      I kind of get this way before every big trip and start thinking, I should just cancel. However, there is a limit to how much money I am willing to just give up! It will all work out, I know...

Donna's recipe for Orange chicken is so good! We had friends over for dinner after church and everyone had seconds. I didn't make a dessert and so the dinner was the star!

It is chilly tis morning in the low 50's and will be in the mid 80's later. Hard to dress for that.
      I am expecting one of the unannounced visits from the state for the food program which is just one more thing to add to the mix. But I can do it , right?
      Boy, do I need this vacation! It has been 1 1/2 years since I took off a whole week. When I realized that I started feeling less guilty.
      Next summer we have a trip to Hawaii planned.

I hope you all have a good day and I will be back to see how it is going.

Comment

Good morning. Just checking in.
        Today is doctor day, and it will take up the enire morning. Longer if she thinks I need an infusion, but I doubt it.

Yesterday’s rain did not stop til about sundown. It was interesting to see the sunset colors behind the grey clouds.
        First was the subtle yellow through the gray, and a few minutes later it was a muted orange for a while, then came the muted red, then it was just grey for a bit before the final darkness of night set in.
        Today should be just cloudy, but who knows. The sunrise shines red on the remaining dark clouds.

Hope you all all have a very good day.

Good thoughts to Pat continue.
        Good thoughts to Elaine, too - you are missed here!
        Paula, should you see or call your doctor about that vertigo?
        Last edited by JoGee; 10-22-2018, 08:41 AM.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Afternoon all! It's sunny, winding, and chilly here.

Yesterday I did next to nothing Blaise woke up w/o a fever, so we all went to church, including Maureen. We drove separate because Cork took Blaise down to Kathy's, and I came home and saw Maureen off. She left and I changed into jammies for the day. Watched several episodes of my show & took a nap. Kathy brought Blaise home early because about an hour into their visit to the Science Center, he started with a fever again. It shot back up to 103.

This morning we slept in a bit and I called the doctor's office as soon as they opened. They fit him in at 10:15. His head, throat, ears, and lungs were fine. It's the flu. Had a swab done to confirm it. She offered Tamaflu, but I turned it down. It's only suppose to be effective the first 48 hrs, and we are WAY passed that point. He was actually hungry for Arby's, so we stopped for lunch. He only ate a few bites, but that's more than he has been eating. Also stopped for some more Gatorade.

This afternoon I plan to pay bills, then start on preparing the letters to be sent out to customers. Cork has requested chicken rice soup, so I'll get that made. Easy supper.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Good afternoon all.

Had my small mowers to change the oil in and clean the engines. Then I came in and cleaned the fireplace. Had to clean and blow out the gas line air holes so the piolet light won't keeping going out after shutting off. Want it to work right during the open house the first weekend in November.

At least I haven't gotten a call yet this today saying they need another document for the mortgage.

Everyone have a good rest of the day.
            Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

good evening ,

will get this typed in before DWTSs comes on.. not into it much this year.. not doing any voting.. just picking whos going each week.. and who I want to win....
              did not feel well all weekend... not exactly a cold or the flu.. but I had a never- stopped- running nose.. and eyes that teared up constantly.. I'm wasn't exactly in pain..but it felt like a sinus thing right at the bridge of the nose.( or allergy attack??) . but sure sapped the energy... wanted to sleep and sleep. we went no where. dear neighbor shared her supper with us on Sunday... did not know I was even feeling ycky.. was appreciative!..
              to day was more of the same.. got the laundry done. David survived on what he found in the fridge/freezer.

hope the Vertigo let up complete Paula..thats a terrible feeling also!..
              hi to you all..
              time to eat a bite and then set down yet again..

Comment

The winds here are stirring up something. I’ve been sneezing and needing eye drops since we got back from NM.

Had good results in my checkup today - no transfusion needed. My next appointment is in 6 weeks rather than 4 weeks. Yay! I know that my condition is not curable, but it is treatable. That this newest treatment is working pretty darn well, I think.

We did have a nice lunch on the way home, though.

Right now the bedsheets are in the washer, and will soon be getting dried. Fresh sheets tonight!

I have no idea what to fix for supper, though.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                X