Thursday one day from the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday one day from the weekend

Good morning..I am doing good...I like my job for the most part...I am liking it more each day. Some days feel like they are going to last for ever other days fly by. I don't know what to expect today. I have been told it could be extremely busy with the foot ball game that is being played today.

After work I am going to work out with my sister and nieces...then coming home to clean my room.

Leaving hugs behind for those that need them.

Good morning, Beth, and all who drop in.

I am in a bit of a rush getting ready for the 6:45 child and today I had to wash and do my hair because I have things to do right after daycare...

I am looking forward to the 3 day weekend and that is a bit scary because I just had a 4 day weekend the middle of the month! I know that I do better with at least one day off a month. And for the next few months with the holidays we have there will be days off for me.

I just cleaned out the refrigerator looking for an item I knew I had and thankful I did because I found a few thigns that should have been thrown out...
    Too bad I didn't find them in time for garbage day, but too bad.

Ihope you all have a great day and are feeling fine!

Comment

It is a beautiful sun shiny day...most welcome after yesterdays gloom. I had planned on getting up early and starting the day but instead slept in. Never did get that pedi so have to today if it will get done. Then I have to meet the bus but we are going to have a carry out night. Jon has an appointment so Andrew and I will grab a burger.

Sierra came in last night and needs another book plus had the fees for taking her certification test in December. Makes me mad that mommy dearest is getting a free ride. Especially since she is taking her off their phone plan so we need to buy a new phone and take a bigger phone plan. Her dad is going to check on that and maybe bundle the three phone plans...we are all three on separate plans but mine is only phone and text. He has internet and stuff on his and she needs that. I just want to know how come I missed getting off the parental train when mommy dearest is jumping?

Beth glad you like your job..it will get easier. I also need to clean my room. The last time I saw my sister she gave me the new table runner she made. It is a mixture of reds....saw a piece of the first purse/bag she ever made me in there! Now I am wondering if I shouldn't change out the curtains...something to think about. We have a shopping date set up for towels, sheers, etc., for her in Sept. Maybe I'll see if anything hits me.

Today I need to pay bills. Checked on the boots again and they are still on backorder. I had thought about cancelling but they are ordered and if I cancel and find another place I may end up in the same boat...ha ha boat...the boots are on a slow one from China. Literally! The place has been so nice and makes the effort to check but it sure makes me miss Amazon. Ya know I swear board and mortar stores are forcing us to internet ordering and killing themselves. But that has nothing to do with the fact that I made an internet order for cowboy boots that are still not here and I have a boy waiting for his birthday gift that I would not have had to internet order if stores had a bigger inventory and not ONE in every size.

Lets pass the hugs on...thanks Beth.

Comment

Good morning, everyone.
        Today should be cloudy, mostly, and hot. Rain is possible this weekend....we will see. I wonder if it might come earlier....I have the start of a sinus pressure starting in my eye.

I have PT scheduled today. I think the exercises are lame, probably toned down forvmy age and health issues, but on the other hand they seem to be helping.

I did get get my hair cut yesterday. It feels good again. E commented on how he likes the way this gal cuts my hair. She is pricy, but worth it.

Today at some point I will finish the laundry I started yesterday.
        I will be tossing a few things from my fridge, too.

Hope you have a super-duper ☀️ good day.

maxie, looks like we were typing together. There is a place out here called The Boot Barn. They have locations in a lot of states. If there is one near you, Drew can probably try on his boots to get the best fit. You might want to check them out online.
        Last edited by JoGee; 08-30-2018, 09:10 AM.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• maxie
          maxie commented
          Editing a comment
          Just received my refund from Boot Barn. The boots came within 3 days and we were so happy but the boots were to small..our fault..and they did not have his size and made to attempt to order them for us. I was very pleased with the Boot Barn! There are no places around here for him to try on boots other than the farm places and they carry limited inventory.

I wonder if I can find them here. Lots of Western wear shops. Let me know

Comment

• maxie
          maxie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Paula, it may come to that. I am giving this other place until next Wednesday like they suggested. Problem is he knows the pair he wants and will not settle for another style.
      Working...
      X