Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday

Good morningI think work may have been its best yesterday. Everyday I am learning something new. My Job coach has made list. We will laminate them. I took pictures of my station yesterday after setting it up so I can remember how I want it daily and I made 50+ wraps.

good morning! the wraps sound good, Beth. Can you post a picture of them on Facebook?

I have been thinking nonstop about Elaine. I know she has her niece Nancy who lost her husband a few years ago and hope they will be able to comfort each other. The first couple of years are so strange and the term: widow's fog is real, at least for me it was.

I let Pat and Barb know about John.

The garbage truck has already come and gone and I have the bin back up ready to fill again.
    And today starts the 3 days of a 6:45 child.

Nothing new to report and will be keeping Elaine in my thoughts and prayers. Actually, all of you!

Take care and stay well and happy!

Comment

Rainy morning here...thundering at the present and I want to get out for a pedi. Put it off yesterday then remembered this a holiday weekend coming up and I should have gone on a Tuesday and not wait until Thursday or Friday. Actually I did not leave the house at all yesterday to even pick up the mail at the end of the driveway. To hot! Plus I was reading!

I do understand widows fog. It takes a while to start to function fully and that first year is horrible with having to do everything alone. No matter how many people are around, you have lost the one person who has always been next to you. But thank goodness for those who are around you!!

Today I am going to put a ham piece in the crockpot and we will have mashed potatoes for supper. Need to buy potatoes first so another reason to get out. Sierra has been home two nights this week for a meal and they have been my hot weather meals geared to the guys. So watch tonight i will fix this great meal and she will not be home. Never fails! This morning she and her dad were both gone before 5:00 to work. Then she will have class later.

There is nothing new around here. Heat has broken with this rainy weather. Time is flying by so fast! OMG! How much faster can it go? Oh well, going to finish up my book while it is thundering then heading out. I would have finished it yesterday but took time out to do the kitchen floor and unload the dishwasher. The sacrifices I make around here. Hope you are all getting this beautiful rain and cooler temps. Have a great day!

Comment

Good Morning rain held off so had a good time at the fair. Few sprinkles so we took the umbrella and discovered when we got home that we lost it. Went through the petting area and a tiny goat tried to eat my pants leg. Then in the exotic area the camel was going to eat my hair, after it had tried to get the cup of food from me. Had a Philly cheese sandwich made with pulled bbq beef, was okay but nothing to rave about. Got what I was really looking forward to, funnel cake and fresh lemonade.

hope ladybug is doing okay still in prayers.

have a wonderful day everyone.

Comment

Hey. I feel like crap. I need a nap, and that's what I think I'll do after I get the fruits in the pots thawing. It's just a silly head cold, but it's dragging me down. Cork said it's from burning the candle at both ends. Maybe he has a point.

Yesterday we got a lot done in the morning but as soon as Sue was out the driveway, I laid down for 2 hrs for a nap. Kept plugging along until midnight....slow but sure.

This morning Blaise went to school.....YEA!!!! My brain was in such a fog, that I forgot to take his picture. Bad, bad grandma. Got showered and then headed out. Took the pies to the stand, then a pie to the doctor's office, and then met Becca for breakfast. Stopped at Sharp Shopper before heading home. A nap is definitely in my future. Putting a chicken onto roast for dinner.

Comment

Got up and started early this morning, lots of chopping and washing jars...making green tomato relish and canning it...still working on it now, been at it for 4 hrs. already...have to be done soon, have a dinner with the real estate gals this evening...will see what kinds of foods they are serving us, will take pictures....Have a good day one and all.
            Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Thought I posted earlier.....I guess not......or else it flew away.

i had an early hair appointment today. My hair feels a lot better now. It grows faster in the back, and slowest in the front, and the sides don’t know what to do because they are in between.
              My hairdresser talks pretty much nonstop while she is working. But she always asks about my health status, and if we are traveling anywhere. She asks E about his status, too......he can raise his bad arm fairly well now, which makes it more useful to him. He was pretty frustrated for a while. In a couple weeks I see my colostomy surgeon, who will be checking the status or non-status of my cancer. That means an MRI the week before I see him.he is the nicest and really funny guy.....most doctors aren’t, so much.

E is hinting he wants baked goodies. I ought to come up with something. Soon. I want lemony cookies, myself. But I’ll see what’s on hand.

Tomorrow I go for PT. No there’s a guy you can’t joke with.

Tonight I’ll use up leftovers for supper. I need fridge space.
              like a chicken-veggie sandwich on a bun, a slice of cold pizza, and either a salad or soup. E also bought donuts today, which we really don’t NEED but they do taste good.

Am getting a load load of laundry done this afternoon. Maybe finish the laundry tomorrow or Friday.
              i was out of breath after dragging this one laundry bag across the house. Maybe because I also did some major walking around Costco after my haircut. But I guess I mostly need to depend on housework for my exercise.

Well, I guess I’ll see what’s in my cupboard and fridge, and see what meal options I want to deal with. (I’d be happy enough with cereal.)

Have a good evening. See you tomorrow.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
              X