X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug 18

Good morning everyone...
    Rise and shine....Another rainy day...
    I did house work..mopping,dusting..And fixing supper...
    I have coffee ready....
    They were big dust bunnies..I had some help cleaning..

Maxie, get the shot, best thing you can do for yourself while it heals, they hurt like a son of a gun but they sure do help...glad it was not something more serious.

Okay said my peace, LOL....as for the new meds, they aren't causing the bathroom issue, the colonoscopy I had and polyps removed is what is causeing the bathroom issue, everytime I have to have one it puts my crohns back in action and I was doing so good before that..the new med is just making me a bit more tired...which means I almost need a nap everyday which is not me...but my heart rate has went from 100-110 resting to a much more normal rate now...and to keep it in rhythm....I don't like reading about 'possible' side affects, do not want that in my head, if I have a problem then I might read about it...

I got 7 qts. of stewed tomatoes canned yesterday, longest part is taking the skins off...hubby was helpful in the kitchen yesterday, doing the 'fetching' and such to save me time...he also sliced and diced all the peppers and put them in the freezer, we had a very productive day. I use a lot of tomatoes and tomato juice.

So no big plans for me today except to catch up on the bill pays and laundry.

Have a great day one and all...
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Comment

My week end of ballooning great

Comment

Morning...a gloomy morning and according to the weather guy going to be rainy. The grass is still green and needs cutting twice a week...not that ours get cut that often but it is still green! First day of school and storms this afternoon. Back to a schedule around here and the meal planned for the first day back is.....I dunno! Just not in the mood for this cooking stuff again. Or this fall stuff...saw mums out the other day and Halloween decorations on display at Kohl's. Time and seasons are moving to fast.

Today I have to run with Sierra and get her tuition paid. I am so aggravated at her. She normally stays on top of all this and I have been backing way down to stay away from any conflict with her. I don;t know what has happened to her and any good sense she used to have. ..well I do know but we do not mention his name. She is going backward in maturity and I am getting older and older!!

Yesterday I did laundry and ironed...even wiped down the cabinet fronts. However, the clean rugs are still folded on a chair because I have never cleaned the floor. The house needs a good fall cleaning. I always clean in the fall and feel like then when I shut up for the winter it is clean. Never was a spring cleaner but my mother was so go figure. I used to take one room a day and tear it apart, wash windows and curtains, touch up paint, move furniture and dust everything....not sure how thorough I will be this year. I really hate dirt but not to sure with the same passion I once had. I hate getting old and sometimes miss my old self.

Need to shower and be dressed for when her highness gets up and decides the time we can go and take care of her business.

Sharon take care of yourself and hope you get your system back to normal soon. Morning to all who follow today..

Comment

Good morning! I did not get back on and post and caught up this morning about what all of you have been going through with meds, pokes, boots and balloons! sounds like the beginning of a new country song, maybe?

I had a wonderful few days away. There were 7 of us and one was unable to attend at the last minute. She was very depressed and adjusting to new meds and so Linda and I went to see her Saturday before I had to fly back. I am so glad I made a later flight than I normally do and I had timeto visit with Ann.
            I came away with the realization we all have something we are dealing with: family, kids, mostly, but one has a very serious legal issue their familyis dealing with. She didn't go into it, but another friend told me it is very serious and they are jus tpraing things work out.
            It doesn't sound like a great time, but it was! One roommate hadn't been out for a few years and she drove from Paradice (about 75 miles from me). the rest are living in Utah although none of them were form there when we all met and lived together in college.
            Maxie, I hate returns for anything, but usually, the return labels that come with packages help. I read from someone tht got cut off from QVC, that if you make too many returns with them they will not let you order! And it was her address that they also put into the No Order list because she had her husband order something and they declined the order...

This week I have a child returning to daycare on WEdnesday. He will be three days a week: the one that has agency visits to watch his progress. He was a preemie and had health issues as a newborn and so has some delays. You could not tell by his size that he had any problems at birth. totally up with his age group physically.

I am happy to be back and grateful for the time away I had. I have a trip in late October to go to Maryland for a week. I want to see Fall colors and spend time with my son and family, but the travel itself and the telling parents is the hard part. It is a fine line between my mental health and relaxation and their stress over finding care while I am gone. It should be something they all have already got in place for vacations, but I think they hope I take mine when they take theirs!

The balloons photos are beautiful, Beth! What a sight!

Sharon, I hope you get a break from the doctors and hospital and can relax for awhile.
            Maxie, I promise not to share any of the posts my friends are doing about Fall coming and all the baking and decorating they are starting...
            Take care today and always, friends!

Comment

Good morning, everyone.
              There isn’t much new from my corner of the world. It’s still hot. It’s pretty humid here as well, for a change.
              My hair reflects the weather in its frizz and dryness; and I need a haircut.
              I’m surprised that the weeds are pretty green, with small yellow flowers on them. But we have no grass to water and cut. Those who do have grass (mostly only in backyards) spend a fortune on water and upkeep.
              We need to think of fall cleaning too. But every time the wind blows, the dust must come in from a/c ducts.

Sharon, I hope your system gets back on track soon.
              Maxie, get the shot.
              Beth, those are great balloon pics.
              Paula, I’m glad you had a nice trip. Sorry one friend has serious family issues. We all get that now and again. We need to remember to highly praise the good stuff, and deal with the rest as best we can.
              Sassy, hello to you, too.
              I hope we hear from Cookie & Janet today.

Have a Zippity-do-da Day! ☀️
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Well, I managed to merge today’s posts, but am unable to correct the date. Today is the 20th, not the 18th. Sorry.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

• sassygirl01
                  sassygirl01 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  JoGee,I did not see that..It was too early for me..
                  I did not see that..I was trying to changed it too...
                  I am so sorry about that..

• sassygirl01
                  sassygirl01 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  JoGee,I did not see that..It was too early for me..
                  I did not see that..I was trying to changed it too...
                  I am so sorry about that..

Ooops..I am so sorry about that...
                I did not see that..I need another cup of coffee..
                I was early for me...

Comment

That’s okay, Sassy. We all have a day like that now and then.
                  Thats why I like to start my day with a good mocha....the benefits of coffee, and the delight of chocolate , in one cozy beverage.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

JoGee...thank-you...
                    I need one too...that is right..I will take one..I love chocolate..(SIGH)...

Comment

Working...
                    X