Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday, 8/18/18

Good morning, everyone.

Yesterday was a busy one. My PT went well.
    Then E took me to the SAS store and I bough 2 pair of shoes. Then lunch out.
    We went home for a bit, and I brushed my teeth for my dental appt. Got there on time, but they were 15 minutes late calling me in. I saw the assistant first, let her read my week’s diary, showed her that the dentures had no stability, they even flew out with one sneeze (didn’t fit my gums right, were uneven, and why they hurt), so she reported that to the dentist. As for the lower bridge, they were temporary and not meant to be worn when eating....they were for aesthetic purposes only. Useless! Nobody had mentioned that. So the dentist finally comes in, she had told him all I had said. He apologized, and offered a refund on the upper dentures. These they had made could not be made to fit my mouth, and they didn’t want to start over, obviously. Funny how that refund comes to only half of what I paid up front. Of course, any refund over $100 need the signature approval of someone higher up (they did get a verbal one), and are only processed on Thursdays. So that is over.

No plans in particular for today. Need to get a bit of cleaning done, though.
    The temps are back in the low 100’s again, and today’s humidity read 69%. It must have rained some last night. That will make for an icky day.

Yesterday evening I did get an email from my BFF/AZ. Her husband passed away Wednesday. He will be buried Monday about noonish in a military ceremony. I don’t think I can take the Phoenix heat (110° on Monday) at noontime. I’ve been having breathing problems in the high temps. She will understand.

Now it’s time for my breakfast and cuppa.
    Have a beautiful ☀️ day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Morning...same-o same-o around here. This evening is Andrew's birthday dinner with his mothers family. Jon and I are the only attendees from this side and there is a day/night difference in the families. Sounds like fun..not! And that is all I have going for today. Hope you all have a more exciting weekend in store. Time to shower but first another cup of coffee...

Comment

I was a no show yesterday, was a bad day spent mostly in bed but yet close to a bathroom...today a tad bit better. This new medicine is slowing me down even slower than I already was...Hoping today is better.
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Working...
      X