Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday

Good morning...I am home my trip was great! Today I have a group with people that helped me me get my job. Then catching a bus and cashing a check getting some groceries. Then coming home and Crashing with a book. Tommarrow I have another meeting and church. Thursday is orientation day for my new job. Friday I am leaving for my parents for a busy visit. I should be home Tuesday.

Good morning everyone...
    Rise and shine...
    I have coffee for everyone...All i need it is donuts...
    I am working on my wreath to day..

Comment

• maxie
      maxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this your rag wreath? I wish I had the talent and the patience you crafty people have.

• sassygirl01
      sassygirl01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maxie,No...Kitty pic...I am working on one right now...It is blue & white...Ripping the fabric..thank-you..That was nice of you..Alot of patience..and alot help with my little helpers...Coming soon.....Pic...

Good morning all.

Today is Dental day. Getting a filling replaced. Anyone want to take my place.

Everyone have a good day.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

• maxie
      maxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do we hate the dentist so?
      Good luck to you!

Morning Beth and all who follow this sunny morning. Bright and sunny now but rain and storms moving in later and it looks like for the rest of the week some type of precipitation is expected. So much for the last week before school.

I was going to grocery shop today but Jon said to wait for him to get off work before going. I never turn down someone to carry a bag. I think I will still go on to Big Lots and the Dollar Store myself this morning...need laundry detergent etc. This is one of those weeks where you need to replenish and stock up if I find a sale.

Saw this morning that Andrew's boots have already shipped so they should be here by his party on Saturday. Both families are meeting for dinner then the young ones are going on to ride go carts. We will participate in the dinner end of the party. His birthday is not until Aug 21 so it is a early celebration.

My granddaughter just texted me from her bed and is not feeling well. Is society lazy or what? They live with their phone attached to their hands and I have to get up and look for mine when it dings...if I even hear it. Just hope she does not have what her father has had. He is still coughing. Guess I will start the day and get out and enjoy the sun while it still around. Have a great day!!

Comment

Maxie, I am sure you don't want another thing to buy, but since I have been taking a Good probiotic (doctor recommended and it has to be kept in the frig), I have not been sick! 3 years with little kids and I take one a day. It costs 49.00 but there are 60 capsules in the bottle. Both of us take one, but it would last a couple of months for one person...

I am here later because I was up later and decided not to swim this morning. My brother being here has changed my schedule a bit. We drove after dinner down by our diversion dam (which has been taken down for the environmentalists) and the sun was a brilliant hot pink. We all took pictures and just enjoyed being out in good air. Not sure what today's air quality is. I missed the local news.

Have a good day!
      sassygirl, I have eaten way too many yummy things since my brother is here for my mom's birthday and I will pass on the donuts this mornig, but good to hear fromYou!
      Joystoy: the dentist is dreaded here because of the cost!
      Bethina, you are busy! Stay positive and well!

No doubt, someone else is typing now. Hope you all have a great day!

Comment

• sassygirl01
        sassygirl01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Paula A..."OK"...Oh Family...that is all right.....
        thank-you..It take time..thank-you...

Good morning..
      We have sunshine this morning. And it’s trash pick up day here.
      the neighbor was all decked out to walk her dogs. Broad-rimmed hat, sunglasses, gloves, light coat, probably has baggies in her pockets to pick up the dogs poops. Looks like someone out of a whodunnit book who is indescribable. Lol

I hate to go to the dentist, Jostoy. I have a Friday appt, though. Trying to get the new dentures to fit. It’s not working for me at home.

E forgot about the movies yesterday. So today is the day. no big deal.
      Nothing else of interest going on here.

Guess I will get some cereal and my mocha.
      Have a very good day, everyone. ☀️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

good evening .

where or where did the day go to????? .. I did not go anywhere. or do very much .but I did finish a book.. and also crocheted a lot... making my littlest one a "drag-able" blanket.. got some cute varigated yarn and make a small sized afg. (little smaller than a receiving blanket.)of light weight yarn.. will get some "slippy" binding and put around the edges.. all children love to rub their fingers and face on the rayon binding . Will get binding next trip to Walmart..

but no dusting, sweeping, washing, and very little cooking ...

were there any donuts Left???????????... I have coffee but a donut would be nice...Thanks SassyGirl..

Jostoy, hope the dentist trip was not too bad..
        Maxie..yes, my Granddaughter cell phone is attached to her right hand too.. but there is one advantage,,,,,, when I need to tell her MOm something, I text her and she passes the message on!..

hi ladies.. will get the other library book started. have a feeling It will be boring.. picked it off the shelf.. author new to me.. but no problem, I have two on the Kindle to read yet..
        see you all tomorrow..

Comment

Working...
        X