Thursday morning hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday morning hello

Good Morning, hitting the road in motorhome this morning, had to spic and span the house first...

Will put this good morning hello here and see how long it takes before another one shows up and I am added to another good morning post..refresh, refresh, refresh...

See ya later..
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

I am also out the door for 2 days of fun in the sun. Have a great trip and enjoy your reunion Boffler.

Comment

Oh, maxie and baffler, have fun on your trips! fun in the sun sounds like a dream come true to me. We haven't seen the foothills or mountains, let alone the sun or blue skies. We do see the sun through the smoke, but it looks bright pink.

My brother got here yesterday and after a go back and forth with my mom about dinner, I ended up picking up a pizza on the way home from my nail appointment and we had a great time. First totally adult pizza I have had in a long time: Luigi's Special which everything but anchovies (which I like, but not my mom). Becky doesn't like all the peppers and onions they put on it, and the daycare is just a kpepperoni or cheese pizza group.

This week is the last regular daycare week of the summer. Monday starts the school year for one and then WEdnesday for two others and then the following week is the last for another. All the different schools the kids are going to.

I have cleaning in the kitchen and the daycare to open up, so I will say I hope all goes well with your day and your plans!

Comment

Good morning...I too am running around like a mad woman this morning...my parents will be here in a couple hours...My lady that helps me will be here in about an hour...and I still sitting with bathroom to clean a floor to sweep and a basket of laundry to put away.

This afternoon us girls are getting pedicures..we leave at 11:00 tommarrow for Florida. will fly home on Monday.

Comment

Good morning.
          Its so dreary this morning....I’m not complaining because we did get rain last night. Probably more today. And the temps are “cooled down” to the 90’s.
          Unfortunately I was up during the night and still feeling an upset stomach. Hoping the hot tea will settle that down. I may end up calling to cancel my PT for today.
          E has to take the loaner car and pick up ours, which needed some maintenance done.
          Need to see what roof repairs may have gotten done for DD, or is she coping with the rains okay. Or is it too hot there for rain. They are still in the 100°’s in Phoenix.
          I am ready to curl up in bed again....am just waiting to take my meds on their time schedule.

Sharon, have a safe trip and enjoy your family.
          Maxie, the same for you, too.

To everyone, have a super-duper day.

Looks like some of us were typing together!
          Apparently school started July 16 here. No wonder the neighborhood is so quiet.
          Paula, anchovies are no longer a pizza option here. E loves anchovies (not me), so now we can share a pizza.
          Beth, you have a safe and fun trip, too!
          Last edited by JoGee; 08-09-2018, 09:14 AM.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Good afternoon everyone...
            Early bird get the worm.!!!!..
            i had wake -up call..kitty...
            I had some cleaning..I am glad that i did..I had company...Nice and neat..lol..Not for long...
            We had rain last night..Not for long..

Comment

Good evening..

I got to read all your posts... yea!!!!

Got my beets I canned yesterday put away on the shelves in basement storage.area... 15 pints.. plus I left a pint in fridge to eat now.. lot of time to get them done,, because I moved slow.. but will enjoy them this winter... David wanted to go to Library ,(!). he was out of reading material .. so took him there and then on to lunch ... been home all the rest of the day.. cleaned a little here and there. read a lot.. spent time on computer Hunting E books to download to Kindle.. just happy that nothing broke down .. or that we needed help doing.. ...

SassyG. Love the cat picture!.. that's just the thing my Katie Kat would do!!

started crocheting a little "drag-it" blanket for baby Elsie.. the kind that is small that they hug and drag with them, chew on etcetc. won't take long to make. son Mark saw a whole box of yarn setting at a yard sale. offer $3 , they took it.about 8 skeins of soft baby yarn.. light cream and about 5 of baby colors variegated.. I using that one to make her blanket.

HELLO to all of you .. and so glad you are all HERE...

Comment

• sassygirl01
                sassygirl01 commented
                Editing a comment
                Aunt Maye,thank-you....Mine would do the same thing..lol..
            Working...
            X