Good Wednesday morning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Wednesday morning

I just realized I haven’t checked in for a few days...I guess I just haven’t had a lot to say..Molly and daddy will be here tomorrow morning..The 7 of are making a quick 3 day trip to Florida for my mom’s aunt’s 90th birthday party. We will be in the part of Florida we will be staying in is the part that manatees exist in the wild. I reallly hope to see some,

today I need to run to Walmart..and clean my bathroom and fold laundry...church this evening

Morning..up early and heading out the door for yet another scan on my shoulder. This morning I have to fast so the quicker it is over the faster I get my first cup of coffee. Thank goodness it is so early! I am a creature of habit and coffee!!

Jon finally went to the clinic last night. He is just so run down with this and he has strep and an upper resp infection and a sinus infection but he took his meds and is off to work this morning. He is off tomorrow. Andrew and his mom were here when he came in from the doctor and he ask Jamie is she wanted a kiss for ole time and she just made the sign of the cross with her fingers! So funny! She was in a mood last night and we did a lot of laughing...she is happy school is starting so grandma can start cooking and feeding the kid again. She says cooking every night is getting old and don't I understand that!

Well, time to hit the road. Foggy out so hope I don;t run into patches in the country. There is a lot of traffic on that road mornings and people are flying through. Be back later...want to stop at the bank and then pick up a Balloon Glow shirt since we will miss this years because of Andrew's bday party. Have a good morning!! Have a nice trip Beth....

Comment

• boffler
      boffler commented
      Editing a comment
      Maxie sure hope they can find what is going on with your shoulder. I know what you mean about not having your cup of coffee, that was me yesterday with food and liquids...had not had anything to eat since Sunday night at 6:30 p.m. and around 3:30 p.m. yesterday I was so darn hungry and still had not had my test...around 5:00 p.m. when I was finally awake enough I got Lorna Doone cookies and Sprite...happy me was good enough until we got to a Bob Evans.. So glad Jon finally went to the Dr. he will have to rebuild his stamina after all of this, get him so Probiotics if he is taking and antibioitic...

Good morning everyone.

One more time of physical therapy then I'm done. Can't say it has helped one little bit. A 5 gallon bucket will do more than therapy. I sit on the bucket to start my weed eater now after I fell backwards trying to start it. Still bouncing off the walls when I get out of bed. Tomorrow is the spine injection. I still think my balance problem is my meds.

Have a new Nuerologist to see next week. Hope he can come up with better meds for these tremors. Even though his name is Pigeon, I hope he doesn't *hit on me.

Off to Vincennes today to take my tricycle back as it is making a noise in the left rear wheel. Don't want to tear it up this soon.

Everyone have a good day.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

• boffler
      boffler commented
      Editing a comment
      jostoy so sorry you are having so much trouble, I know how active you are and want to be so I am hoping you can find some answers also....sometimes the medicine can be worse than the problem...I do hope the new Dr. Pigeon doesn't *hit on you also...My sis is getting those spine injections also, they tell her a lot of it is arthritis...

Good Morning! It's cloudy, but that's it.....no rain. We desperately need rain. A half an hour away they've been getting rain, but not us.

Yesterday was busy as usual. I had several orders besides the farm stand. Got it all done. Blaise had his testing for his Orange belt, and passed. So proud of him. Came home and made a vanilla coconut cake with raspberry filling. Linda wanted it for Jeff who works down at the stand & it's his BD today. Gave me a chance to try a new technic I saw on FB.

This morning Sue was suppose to come, but other plans come up. So I'll just plug along. We have to take the pie into the doctor's ofc. Will go to the bank, the grocery store, and the Arby's for lunch. Then back home to bake, bake, bake.

Have a good one all!

Comment

• boffler
      boffler commented
      Editing a comment
      Way to go Blaise, seems he has found something he enjoys doing..

Good Wednesday morning to all...I need a run to the grocery store in the worst way...also have some tomatoes waiting to be made into juice...laundry to do, etc., etc. it never ends and get the motorhome loaded...leave tomorrow for IN for family reunion, my kitties will not be happy, but luckily they have cat sitters that come here to keep them company...and to keep our home safe..Yesterday's test was just as I thought it would be, a few polyps removed and narrowing...such is life with crohns, but at least for now it is not active..they were running behind so it made for a long day and I was so gosh darn hungry and thirsty, glad it is over...I refuse to do the GoLytly prep I do the Dulcolax and Miralax, so much easier to drink...

Well time to get this day started...
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Looks like everyone is off and running this morning. My trash cans are back in and ready to be filled again.

Yesterday I posted a picture of the sun which was hot pink because of the smoke. Not sure what it will look like this morning, yet. No sign of the sun...

I have bathrooms to clean today, too, Beth. The daycare one gets a swish every hour but today is the semi weekly floor and walls. I am ready for new flooring in there. The luxury vinyl I put in has too textured a surface and is not easy to see the dirt or clean it...wet feet and sandals when we come in from water play just make such a mess. I use Lisol and Clorox wipes every day on it.

I hope you all get to feeling better, those with the ouchies and the rest, please stay well. all the different doctors and all the different opinions can take a toll on us! That shoulder maxie I know is a bother, because I have one that didn't get fixed in time and now I have to deal with it.
      Sharon, that sounds like such a long, hungry day! Sorry for the horrible wait.
      Beth, I hope you see some manatees!
      Jostoy, you are amazing and with all you do for others I sure hope someone is doing for You!
      JoG, you are probably on the computer right ow, so I hope all is well with you and E.
      My Rocket Scientist brother will be her this evening!

Comment

Good morning.
        All is well here, Paula. I do have an appointment with the retinal doctor. Years ago my retina tore for some unknown reason (I was swimming at the time), and this guy saw me after hours, fixed it, but someone “my age” needs annual retinal checkups, seems like forever.

Temps are in the 90’s for a while. Had some rain overnight. Today will be clear, but more rain forecasted for about a week.
        Rainy weather is sleepy weather for me. At least til the sun comes out.

Need to do do something with my hair and put together an outfit for today. Don’t know what today will bring. Need to finish my voting form. The last two boxes have no candidates listed. I hate that.

It it was nice to see ARM’s post yesterday. Hi ARM!

Now I need to get set for today. Hope you all have a good one.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Home again! I hate fasting!! Having my first cup of coffee now then will go in and fix green beans, potatoes in tomato sauce for supper. Since I am leaving tomorrow for 2 days Jon will have left overs. He called while I was driving home and sounded a little better. At least he was talking and not coughing!

The fog was very thick this morning and traffic heavy. Ivanka Trump...I know, big deal,...is going to be on campus this morning because of the new state of the art welding center just opened this semester so I think people were moving early to avoid that since the campus is on the main road around here. I will not grocery shop this morning for sure! Sierra ran to the campus yesterday to avoid that crap. She received an extension on her grant and it has required a lot more paperwork. One more semester of classes and then her internship will end it all by next May. How our babies grow up! Andrew came in with his shirt on inside out last evening and his mom said he left home that morning that way...so we have one growing up and the other still wearing shirts inside out. He refused to look at the new shirts but his mom said she will get them tried on. She even thanked me for what I do for him. Well, I do kinda like him and think whatever I do for him helps her a bit. Jon is very good and he will go to school registration and pay half the fees. He pays child support and provides Andrew's insurance. They have maintained such a good relationship and friendship and no one benefits from that more than their child. He also carries Sierra on his insurance but has never gotten a nice word from mommy dearest and they were married. Andrew 's mom and Jon never married and made no bones that they never would. That is why I find it so amazing how close they still are. Lots of info I bet you never wanted to hear right?

Bought some solid gold peaches yesterday from the produce stand and hope they were worth the price. We are just a few miles from peach country and it would be cheaper to drive to the river and buy them along the road. The kids will eat them if I slice them because they are lazy eaters. Since i am not slicing peaches for a grown kid guess there will be peaches for me!

I am finished with my coffee and all talked out so time to start the green beans. I do love having coffee with you all. Probably won't be here tomorrow or Friday so hang in there...and we got more rain yesterday. Sunny and back into the 90s today...

Comment

Working...
          X