A note from LADYEBUG.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note from LADYEBUG.

I received this reply from Elaine this morning. I know we are all concerned for both her and John.
    I also sent our love, caring and thoughts & prayers to them. ❤️ Here is what she said:

John is about the same. Lots has happened, tho. Two falls. Five emergency room visits.

We are going to wound care every week for help with his bed sore, which is helping the wound. But still very painful.

His transfusions are coming about every 2 - 3 weeks. They stopped chemo about 4 months ago. The big issues are bruising, bleeding, and everything associated with that.

He is still able to get around with his walker, which is a true blessing. If he couldn't walk, I don't know what we would do.

All in all, it is very tough. But he is doing all he can to keep going. I love him more every day for the courage he has shown throughout.

Please give my love to everyone.

Hugs ~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Thank you, Jo, for posting this! My heart goes out to her and John. The last 10 months of Gary's life were very similar.

Comment

Thanks for the update JoG, they are and will continue in my prayers...I can't begin to imagine what life is like for both of them....Paula it seems you have done this also...when you love your spouse so much you just do what you need to do...
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Thank you for the update jo. What strength, love and devotion you both have. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

I really thought I had posted here yesterday,,, probably forgot to hit the "post reply" ..my brain gets fuzzier every day.

Thinking and praying for you and John , Elaine... but..... get help once in a while,, maybe from some of the family , don't wear yourself down....you don't want to get sick also.. .... keep us posted.

Just know my thoughts are with you guys...!

Comment

Prayers and hugs to both

Comment

I sure miss Elaine. ((((Elaine & John)))

Comment

Working...
              X