Tuesday July 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday July 24

good Tuesday to you all I am at but not sure if I am at 'em, yet.

Not a lot to do today other than keep my patience and keep cool. I hope to get some more things in the garbage can for tomorrow. I have only one can with anything in it and I keep saying I will use the other for dumping what I can't get out to the dump. Does that make sense?

I have lost track of where I put my book down yesterday so I am going to look for it now and get the rooms opened up for daycare. It si hot already when I let the dogs out at 5:00, but I didn't feel like rushing around to swim and then get ready...

Hope you guys have a break form the appointments and finger pokes today. And I hope Jo gets to enjoy some cooler temps in MI.
    Love to you all!

Good Morning Paula...I forget that most times are different than mine...so everyone else is right on time and I am early, LOL Hope the new chorister works out great...sure she will..I get so aggravated with myself when I set something down and just don't remember where...Hey is I don't complain about finger pokes, blood draws, Drs. appts., etc. you guys wouldn't know much about me or my life..

Got some rebates to fill out and send in, every penny or dollar helps me more than the corporation. A few bills to get paid and some on line prescription orders..also need to call and get a schedule for my 'clean out' for the colonoscopy. I about fell on the floor when I went to pick up the Lovenox I have to use before and after the procedure, 10 syringes whether I need all of them or not, she said the cost was $1,200 but with my insurance and Medicare it was $260, now isn't that just outrageous?!!!

Need to figure out what I want for breakfast, feeling a bit squeamish this morning...

Maxie, did the landscapers show yesterday? My drywallers did, but it was the same ole, same ole, not much they can do it was the way the framers framed the house that is causing the problem...guess somethings in life you just learn to live with, during spring, summer and most of fall it is fine but when the cold weather hits it lifts, shifts or something and a large crack comes through...but nice weather it sits back down and you can't see it.

Well off to the kitchen to get a bite to eat...
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Good morning...its been a busy one already....Dad and I took Cori to the vet for her check up...amd ran another errand...now we wait on a text from my mom...she and my sister are together this morning at the pool....we all are going to lunch together

Comment

Good Morning. Sat around yesterday and the the landscaper never showed up. So, I get to do it again today...life is so good! The hospital called and rescheduled the MRI for tomorrow afternoon. The doctors office then called to tell me the super duper 3D mammogram is not any better than the plain old fashioned one because I now need an ultrasound. I am so tired of this.

the weather here is gorgeous! It is so nice to have a cool, sunny day. Won't last so enjoy while we can!

Oh, Maye the news is so depressing for sure. They are talking right now about these kids that have been taken from parents already deported. You know the government hates the Dreamers and yet we are creating an entire generation of them. We have to find homes and feed these babies...educate them and insure them. Everyone knows this government is not big on taking care of our own babies. Then I heard that Amazon is the owned by the richest man on earth and it's work force is on food stamps AND congress wants to cut SNAP benefits to get the 'dead beats' to stop taking advantage. Sad!

Well everyone from here is off to work so I am alone with my bag of donuts and powdered sugar down my front. Laundry is caught up as is the ironing. Missed the Kohl's towel sale but now see Penney's is having one. I must not be in the mood to shop because I have not been in any store but grocery is a long while. Last night we ordered pizza but I do not eat left over pizza so maybe there will be enough for Jon's supper? i made sure he had good healthy meals when he was a baby and a kid so my job should be done....and Sierra is never ever ever home. If she is not at work she is with that dead beat bf that no one mentions. Once in a while smoke comes out of my ears to release the pressure but we never say anything. This therapy is a slow process!!

Gotta go shower and dress just in case the landscaper decides to show up. I know there is no hurry since they cannot seed until after the heat but it would be nice to know we are on the list and it is going to be done. I like things on a list. Jamie just texted and has posted pics on fb of their vacation so going to see what my grandson is up to. Have a wonderful day!!

Comment

A quick hello to you all today. It’s been a very busy time here with all the visiting. My cousin is in the hospital this week for final tests to get on the heart transplant list. Please keep him in your positive thoughts, because if he can’t get a transplant this year he will be too “old” to get one. After a certain age there is a cut off date.
          Had to walk me through the backyard just a bit ago. So many flowers,plants, and interesting statues, very relaxing to be there. I can imagine how much work they’ve put into it....plus their veggie garden. Beautiful veggies, worthy of magazine photographs,
          This week I’ve barely seen the sun, and there has been some rain every single day. The cooler weather does feel wonderful, and I recall growing up here. Even though I take my sweater with me everywhere.
          The sunshine days will return Thursday when we will be on the plane home.

Lunch time....gotta go.
          Have a good day!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Went to see the vacation pictures on fb and they saw a bear while walking! She posted a bunch of other pictures but they were random aquarium pics and most were from the underside so saw a lot of fish butts. Showed Andrew with his hands in with the jelly fish. One year when we were beaching it the jelly fish were all over the beach and we just retired to the pool for most of the vacation so Andrew has seen them before. Her scenery pics are beautiful but that is all of the mountains I want to see...still a beach person!

Hospital called again this morning so all my additional test have been set up. Talked with my sister the ex nurse and she just tells me to do what they want..at least I am done with iv's and fasting parts. She is in a mood and has been packing and all they hear from the new house is a subcontractor of some kind is always 'behind schedule'. She cannot arrange for movers until they have a date and their house is not even being shown. My son Scott also has his house for sale and he has even lowered his price with no traffic coming through. Thought the economy was booming? Guess it depends on where you are.

Funny when you think of all the time zones on this little chat room. We are diversified in many ways. Jo we here in Illinois are unseasonably cool for July after all the record heat earlier in the month. None of that rain has moved down to us.

Jon just called and the landscaper must have showed while I was on the phone with my sister and he said he called him with a $1,000 bid....to throw grass seed and straw? Bid is in the mail but I will be researching other places...if nothing else we will do it ourselves. I swear people take advantage any chance they can.

Now that I no longer have to stay home I have no where I want to go so will unload the dishwasher and then read.

Comment

Working...
            X