Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's 9:00 a.m. on a Monday do you know where all the Rounders are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 9:00 a.m. on a Monday do you know where all the Rounders are?

Good Morning, short and sweet this morning, had to get up, get dressed and be ready when the drywall guys show up, a problem we have had with the drywall since the house was built 4 yrs. ago. Its okay now, but every winter it lifts and a large crack shows up...my hubby knows what is wrong with it, but of course they don't think anyone is that smart.. So they are supposed to be here a this time, yep you guessed it, they aren't here...

Had a good visit with our son yesterday, went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant...listened to Nascar race on way home...here they are, catch ya'll later...
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Good morning.

I'm here, but can't stay. Work and places to go.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

Good Morning! I'm here!!!!

Yesterday was another busy one. Blaise didn't want to visit Kathy this weekend. I sent him with Cork to the flea market after we got home from church. I had to deliver pies and then started cooking. Made Corky's lunch food for the week. For cards I made fried cabbage & noodles, roasted a ham, watermelon, and broccoli. Then I got a text from the restaurant for a carrot cake, so I made that up and got it delivered on the way to pick up my Aunt P and Mom. We had a really nice evening together.

One of my Aunt P's daughters gave me some fresh blueberries to make a pie for Aunt P. I'm not crazy about blueberry pie, but had a small slice last night. Well that was the BEST blueberry pie I've ever had. The skins just melted. That's what I don't like about most BB pies...the skins. I called my cousin this morning and I'm going to buy more of her berries.

Almost had a heart attack when I was driving up to my house. There were flashing lights everywhere. Here they were digging along the road to install a drainage line. They had the big bright lights on so the road crew could see what they were doing.

This morning I took Blaise to another VBS. He was NOT happy, but that's too bad. It gives him something to do and he'll learn something. I'm waiting for a call from a guy we are purchasing a inversion table from that was listed on FB MarketPlace. Cork has been asking all weekend since I sent a response to the ad, if I've heard from them. Hoping to surprise him this evening with it. He's hoping it'll help his back.

Blaise & I are meeting Becca for lunch at the local Chinese buffet. Hoping to also stop at the library and Sharp Shopper. Tonight is karate. He got his 6th stripe Saturday, so now he's motivated to get his orange stripe so that he can test for an orange belt.

Have a good one all!

Comment

Well, it is only 8:00 here so it is ok if I am a little late. Actually this is right on time for me!

Had things I wanted to do today but just got a call from my son saying someone from the landscaping company will be here some time today to look at the new dirt for a seeding bid. However, they cannot do any seeding until the heat of the summer is over and someone needs to be here to ask about erosion in the meantime. Seems that lucky me is the named 'someone'.

Yesterday I did my little gardening project and have a ton of little bitty tomatoes. Hope they get big and ripen soon. The weeds are pulled and the bush trimming done. Jon even noticed when he got up. Now my shoulder is aching but I just cannot let it get me to stop doing anything. I have enough of a mental block toward doing anything without a physical handicap. Guess I will call and reschedule the MRI today. Getting old is painful and not at all what retirement is cracked up to be.

Today I will stay home and do laundry. Glad you had a good day with your son Sharon. Good luck with the drywall guys. Gotta go get dressed in case the guy makes this the first stop instead of the last stop which is probably what will happen while I am sitting home all day. Sun is shining and yesterday I am not sure the temp reached 80...suppose to be dry and cool most of the week. Air conditioner needs a break...

Comment

6:43 and here am again!

It is already 78* out whenI first went out at 6:00. And my weather app from the news station just gave me an alert that we are to have high heat again this week. the break was over the weekend and yesterday was really hot...for a break?

I got up and did not swim, but went to work on really cleaning the kitchen floor and the gel mat in front of the stove. When I don't have to wash my hair and then do it I can really get some things done around here. As long as I still get up at the 4:50 time the dogs want me to.

I got a call yesterday to ask me to pick up two kids to take to church. They were such good kids (9&10 year old brother and sister) but I was so shocked when I saw the horrible duplex where they live. And the boy kept saying I really like your car, like it was something special. ANd it isn't. All I could think about yesterday....
          Also, at church they released me from being the chorister. Someone asked me how long I had been doing that and I said I have no idea...My replacement is a younger woman, same age as my kids and will be great! She has a wonderful voice and mine is just not wonderful anymore. It was good yesterday, though, so I felt it was a good day to step down.

Ok, it is now 6:53 and I need to change the water.
          Why do we wait for handymen and such and they call the shots?

I hope Monday treats you all well. I plan on making it a good day; hope you do the same!

Comment

Good morning at 9:00 I was in the swimming pool walking with my mom and sis. Mom and I are now at my sisters...us girls are leaving soon so my nieces can get hair cuts.and we can run some other errands. Mom and I have manicure appointments this afternoon. Cori also has to go for her shots and a nail trimming this afternoon. Tonight my nieces have a swim meet.

Comment

🙋🏼‍♀️ Hi! I’m still in MI. It is good to be with the families, seeing and talking to them. Wondering how the youngsters having joined the ranks of us oldesters already.
              Weather is still overcast, raining off and on. It is chilly weather for me. The weather is supposed to be in the 80’s, but the rain brings chilly air with it. Wish I brought more long sleeved tops.
              Nonetheless, we are enjoying ourselves.

😄
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

hello!!!!... Im here...

just set down now to the computer.... I invited Grandson Jacob to have supper with us... his Mom and Dad both away,, to different places , One went East and the other went West.. so I made a wonderfull big sirloin tip roast in slow cooker.. plus had Potato, corn on cob , salad and fruit.. surprising how much work that is when not used to making a company type dinner..

We had went earlier to the Library.. picked out two off the shelf.. think they are both duds... will have to cruise through the .E.books at local Libraries. and download a few ... David got a handfull.. will keep him occupied, rather than watching the Tv. News all day.. which is depressing and mostly disgusting .

It's GOOD to come in here late and read all of your days adventures... keep posting .. I need the company of LADIES

Comment

Working...
                X