Mini rant, blowing off steam.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini rant, blowing off steam.

So I called my brother for his birthday on the 4th. He came up with a bunch of crap that I supposedly knew about which I didn't. All stems back to when Mom was sick and dieing. There must have been money exchanging hands at the hospital that I knew nothing about, but according to him I knew everything and had my hand out. Things he was saying brought back some things Charlotte had said that I blew off. At that time I was on auto pilot, working full time going to see mom, sleeping in the waiting room chairs between my turns to see her ( ICU, only 1 person allowed back at a time.)
    Then supposedly a deal with an uncle about his buying the land I was supposed to get. ??? Again Charlotte had mentioned uncle offering her a deal, but I wasn't offered one. Brother wouldn't listen said he was told the truth so no matter what I said he knew.

The only place all this could have come from was Charlotte, so guess she has been running back and forth, throwing me under the bus. I'm not mad, I'm hurt.

Family drama is the absolute worst and the most painful. My siblings all get along and we seem to have the most aggravation from one sister in law but she is not sinister just a pain. So sorry you have to deal with this. Hope you can get the facts set straight...

Comment

Darla nothing like the pain and hurt from family and it seems no matter what those that are the worst seem to have a knack for making others believe them...If a person doesn't see it with their own eyes and doesn't hear it with their own ears, then let the chips fall where they may...in the large scheme of things others opinions don't matter much...say nothing to anyone and don't let anyone know you know anything...MUM is best..

Hard to do oh how I know, but saying or doing nothing helps unless you do something face to face..
      Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• determined
        determined commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the problem I've stayed mum. I find it amazing how much I've said and had a part in that I didn't know I was a part of.

So sorry for this! I hope it gets fixed so they know you were not in on it.

Comment

Not sure if brother called the sister I suspect of being the run between and saying I was the one who was saying it but she didn't call for my birthday so she must be mad. I did remind Rick that I was always the one who wasn't told things because if I felt he needed to know I told him, even as kids.

Comment

Working...
        X