Thursday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday!

Short and sweet. We are taking off on our trip (finally) this morning.
    Have a great day, everyone. 🤗
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

I am also short and sweet Heading out the door in about 45 minutes for a job interview.

Comment

• Paula A
      Paula A commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I am hoping for the best!

• Aunt Maye
      Aunt Maye commented
      Editing a comment
      hope you get good News!

good morning. It is warm and another day of switching up the schedule, and making sure parents close the door while they pick up their child. You would be surprised at how many, especially dads, want to leave the door open as they greet and gather up the child, which is way too long when it is 107* outside whooshing inside! I have now learned to be sweet but firm and say, Here, let me shut the door so we don't heat up the house for the rest of the kids...It is supposed to be 92* by 10:00am!

Oh, well, it isn't like it is a surprise. this is the weather I grew up with when we came to Red Bluff to visit our grandparents...so I knew what living here would be like. When we were first married I tried to get Gary to apply to San Diego schools to teach but was soon so thankful he knew where he was meant to be.

My brother from Florida is coming out next month to visit my mom. He is almost ready to retire (NASA chemical engineer) but loves any handyman stuff you can throw at him. I am making a list. Every lightbulb and smoke detector and CO2 is going to be changed and the back gate just might get fixed! I know my mom has stuff for him but he goes pretty fast. He will be here from the 8th to the 15th. My mom's birthday is the 11th so it will be fun to hav ehim help celebrate. That is the day I go pick up Becky, but we will work out the celebrating and have multiple feasting!

Jo, enjoy your trip!
    Beth, (now what did I do?) enjoy your interview and let them see what you have to offer!

Ok, on this Bold note I will say have a good day and drink water!

Comment

• maxie
      maxie commented
      Editing a comment
      BOLD note...lol. Very cleaver.

Morning....Beth and Jo are certainly busy and have places to go but I, on the other hand, have nowhere to go and nobody to see and nothing to do!! Ok, I have plenty to do but doing it is the key to that story. Yesterday I was gone most of the day and then came home and finished my book. Gotta say I did not see that end coming! Going to start another today..no wonder my house is dirty.

Grass boy still has not shown up and even though I do not want to deal with him I am aggravated that he has forgotten he works for us and not at his convenience. Bitchy? Maybe but he is very close to losing the job. Sierra will cut but has scheduling conflicts. Hers I can work around because she works free.

Have you been following this spy story on the news? Using sex for info and had ties to the NRA to funnel money into the election. How many others are there floating around the country? Scary stuff! Looking forward to that trial....

I need to start laundry and Sierra carried it down for me...she also moved my car per her father's instructions since we are having dirt delivered today. All that BEFORE she left for the day already this morning. She did check on her declined bank card and it had been put on fraud alert by mistake. All is well but I am pretty sure I will never be reimbursed for the gas I paid for in the middle of the night. Dishwasher needs unloaded so I can get rid of that pile in the sink. Whatever happened to the whirlwind that went through a house every morning? She could clean and cook and hang out laundry and still cut the grass and weed eat before noon! Well, maybe not all that before noon but you get the message....

May rain today and temps back to 90..I have a couple of green tomatoes but they have a long way to go to hit my table. Have a good day, safe travels Jo and good luck on the job interview Beth.

Comment

Morning to those who came in while I was typing. Grass kid finally showed up and I have laundry start, bathroom cleaned. Time for lunch!!

Comment

• Paula A
        Paula A commented
        Editing a comment
        Give Sierra a few errands to run off your gas, maybe?

good afternoon

Comment

Working...
      X