Tuesday morning!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday morning!!

Not a good start to my day....I fell to sleep before 830 last night... went to bed not feeling the best...sinus head ache. Woke up around 1230 or 100 feeling like some one is stabbing me in the ear...I havent been able to get any relief.... I don’t have time for this! I have also been on the phone with alarm company and police also....apparently something tripped the garage alarm... like I said I have no time for this...I have a job fair and possible interview. Then I will be going to either er or urgent care.

I am excited about the possibility of a job...I am going to a job fair at the local college. They are hiring in dietary. I hope to get on the bakery or on a serving line. I will be excited to have anything

Comment

Good morning...yesterday was sort of a do nothing day. Actually that is what I did yesterday...nothing! I ran out to pick up a prescription refill and that was all the energy I used. Soooooo, today I have a few things to do. Laundry, there is no food BUT...I need a pedi! I can start laundry, head out for a pedi and worry about groceries tomorrow because I am not going to cook today anyway. This house needs cleaning and I guess I am going to have to go on a rant to get this damn porch finished. Where in the heck is the grass boy? I am not a big fan of his but it is his job to cut it once a week. It appears I have been lax in my bitching and need to step up my game. That might get my blood to perking a little more energy for myself too.

So I could sit here and complain about my family or get up and start in doing something myself. First thing on my list is a shower and a pedi. There you go...first things first!

Hope you have a good interview Beth. Have a wonderful day to all of you yet to show up here.

Comment

• boffler
        boffler commented
        Editing a comment
        Maxi, I just said to my hubby the other day I need to revert back to the days when I said what I felt instead of sugar coating things or holding it inside, especially when it comes to my daughter and her hubby, back to a time when others feared my mouth, LOL....back to the days when I first met my hubby, I had on a shirt that said, "Have a nice day before some bastard louses it up"! That was kind of my attitude, LOL...

Good Morning and good luck on finding a job Beth...sorry about the start of your morning...hopefully you will feel better as the day goes on...this is nasty sinus/allergy time of year.

I have a Drs. appt. today also, just my usual 6 month checkup...I am so sick and tired of taking this Warfarin as I am so limited on veggies that I like and can eat, carrots, peas, lettuce, etc. everytime I eat something in the veggies I like my INR goes crazy...I sure have been enjoying all the fruit that I can though, I miss my greens.

Will probably make a stop at Meijer after leaving the Drs. appt. time to stock up on john Paper, paper towels, hand foam cleaner, shampoos, conditioners, etc., etc. I just like to have extras, hubby makes fun of me because of that...he said I buy like I live far away from a store, I like being prepared, LOL...

Don't know what will be for supper tonight since I will not be home until around supper time, maybe pick something up on way home. Does anyone else dislike deciding on something to eat as much as I do...365 days a year, wearing my pea brain out..

Well time to find something to munch on and get my day started.. Take care out there one and all.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

• maxie
        maxie commented
        Editing a comment
        I also like having supplies on hand and just did a stock up for the month with bathroom paper, paper towel, paper plates, kleenex. Bath and Body just did a hand soap special and I have enough to last the summer. They laugh that we stock up but never have to complain that we ran out of bath paper!

As for meal planning I am the absolute worst at meal planning and cooking. Never did like to cook but at least made the attempt when the boys were little and husband came home every night but now....son should be feeding me!

• Paula A
        Paula A commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my gosh! I hate planning a meal and shopping for it (them). 5 days a week for daycare food and meals...At least when I had my ownkids at home I liked doing it then and for many years of daycare. The picky eaters I have had in the last 5 years have really made me not like it! And by the itme it is time for my dinner I am out of ideas and out of energy!

Good morning.
      Beth, I’ am sorry you aren’t feeling well. But good luck with the job interview. Keep smiling...it will get you through a lot.
      Maxie, sometimes you have to be bitchy to get their attention.
      Sharon, I like to buy extra, too. If I make a list for E to shop, he gets one of everything... like canned foods. I buy in 3’s for next time, or if I run short because he got the smaller jars. Or cleaning supplies. I’ll use most of one container, but will need another container for another part of the house. What I haveve bought previously, apparently he moved into boxes into the garage. I can’t see through cardboard, and thought stuff got used up. He was cleaning the garage and found “a million containers of cleaning stuff”. What was “I” thinking? Could have easily turned into a big argument. Not worth my time or nerves. So I will be checking out what “I” have accumulated, and use up or toss if that stuff expires.

I am not as inspired as much on meal planning these days. Mostly I just see what is in the fridge, and cook or heat it. I have turned leftovers into salads or soups. When I don’t want to mess with a meal, I ask E if he wants to order pizza or go out.

Well, I have a haircut appt first thing this morning. I had better grab some breakfast and clothes for today.
      Hot day ahead. Does not look like rain possibilities today. But oh boy it really feels humid.

Have a great day. ☕️
      Last edited by JoGee; 07-17-2018, 09:07 AM.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

• Paula A
        Paula A commented
        Editing a comment
        We were typing at the same time! Looks like we all agree on More is the right amount!

Speaking of how I am tired of thinking and planning meals, I just took meat out of the oven. I got up earlier today and so I thought I would use the oven and I can warm it later for me and the kids who will eat real food.

Beth, I hope all goes well with your interview. One of my favorite jobs I had was working in nutrition at a hospital in San Diego one summer.

Becky sent me a copy of her resume that Spencer helped her sharpen up. She had gone to the center on campus and made it with their help but he really gave it the business look. And has given her a lot of coaching in interviewing. Stuart has helped her, too. A lot of the jobs for government positions are panael interviews which is what the schools do where Stuart works, so between her two brothers she is certainly not lacking in support!

As a daycare and from the days of having 4 kids at home I always wanted a big package of tp ready at all times!

Today is another day of Hot temps. business as usual and it just means more water play and better organization needed on my lpart for the clean up. It is worth the effort because everyone goes down for a nap easily.

I better get moving. I have thoughts of what I will do after daycare but the kids and the heat take such a toll that I just stay in...I need to get out of the house and be a bit more social...
      I hope you days goes well and we all report back tomorrow morning!

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Well the tree is all cut up, and I didn't loose as much as a finger, little lone a leg. Some of the "slices" of wood, I'd play shot put to get it up in the middle of the brush pile. Of course we have all summer yet to put sticks on the pile. I couldn't pile it too high as E wouldn't be able to get the *normal* storm-downed sticks on the pile. We don't burn a brush pile until fall.

After therapy today, I will go out and cut the stump closer to the ground. The way the tree was leaning, I couldn't cut my notch in it too close to the ground.

Doing laundry now. Staying close to the a/c right now. Will have to make a run to the store for a very few items a little later.

Hope all have a good day.
        Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.

Comment

hi and laughing like crazy.... you ladies have said it all.. we are all tired of cooking!... tired of shopping .. and we all stock up on paper products ,and cleaning supplies. !!!. I could clean out places where there are cans of spray stuff that turned out not so good.. etc.. how are you all about keeping empty boxes????... I have a corner in the garage stacked with Boxes, , that would be great for shipping/mailing stuff.. and smaller nice boxes that would be great for Christmas gifts?... will probably never use them ...they need to be cut up and tossed out!.. right?..

today is a "don't do anything' day.. too soon to Clean ( reclean) kitchen area.. all is pretty neat and tidy since the Guest were here over the 4th.
          so I will probably crochet. a little . read a lot.. and sleep.. Not planning on going anywhere in the car... But I never know when D. will decide her HAS to go to the store..... see you all later

Donna, had a nice chat with your Mom last evening ..

Comment

Well, I am back from my pedi and had to stop buy tape to wrap a package for return. Now I will go back out to mail the package and stop for lunch. Laundry made it to the steps so the day is not a total waste! If it would take itself down and sort itself and hop itself into the washer and dryer then it would be a great day while I sat here and watched the news. Since that laundry basket has not made one move since I dropped it guess I had better give it a ride down myself. One last warm day here then more seasonal temps for the rest of the week. Rain has produced a bumper crop of mosquitoes so not pulling weeds....I used to just pluck one when I saw it but weed spray will be taking care of them until bugs die out. Hope you are having a good day!

Comment

Working...
            X