• Show
Clear All

• A Huge Thank You

To everyone who has reached out to us.

Paula, for your inspirational message

JoG, for the sweet, sweet card

To All who have called and let me talk.

For the prayers sent our way.

I miss you all so much. John had a fall last Saturday. Took us to emergency twice that day. Did not break anything, but the jar to his face and neck were awful. Pain became intractable, so they admitted him to hospital Sunday Morning. Got the pain under control to the point that they sent us home, but his entire face is one gigantic bruise.

So the saga continues. He gets thinner, weaker, and more damaged. But he is still fighting to do what he can.

Today he is 90. An amazing life was a gift from God, but this ending is hard to understand.

Keep us in your thoughts. I love you All.

Last edited by ladyebug; 06-28-2018, 07:52 AM.

Dear Elaine,

Prayers and thoughts are with you both every day.....You be sure to get as much rest as you can...

(I see David slipping physically too. weaker, and wobbly.. and its so hard to see this happening )..

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN..

Comment

Ladyebug I wish that I lived closer so that I could come just sit with John for a few hours for you to get out....its one of the jobs I have had in the past...

Because I don't I will just say more prayers.

Comment

Happy Birthday to John. He has reached a milestone, hasn’t he.
        I’m sorry to hear about his fall and the pain it caused him. And yes, it is hard to understand the pains, weakness, and all that goes with it at that point in life.

Hope you are able to get some good rest so you can stay strong through all of this.

Our daily heartfelt thoughts for you both. Take care. May the love of all your friends give you both comfort.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Create a beautiful day wherever you go.

Comment

Happy Birthday to John. 90 years, what an amazing life he has had...and the bonus is you...

So sad and sorrowful for all that is going on in your life, know you are in my thoughts and prayers daily...
          Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God

Comment

Happy Birthday to John! So thankful he is there at home!
            The best gift!

Comment

Prayers.

Comment

Happy Birthday to John! (((((John & Elaine))))

Comment

Working...
                X