Thursday Good morning world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Good morning world!

Good morning it's been a longgg day already...i have been awake off and on since 3:45.mu parents and uncle were here for the night leaving at 4:00 to take my uncle to the air port he is flying home today. I got up to feed cori...and make them coffee. Saw them out the door and went back to bed...wide awake! Fell back to sleep and had some kind of dream that woke me up...fell back to sleep...then Cori came to bed and started coughing....needless to say I am tired but headed to 6 flags with a group of friends! I plan to ride every ride they ride and spend some time in the last river.

Oh, have fun, Beth! I have been to 6 Flags in the Bay Area but I do not go on the scary rides. They have a lot of them!

I can’t believe that mom asked to visit again tomorrow but I am so glad I just said no.

Today I will have a full house again. I found out tomorrow I won’t have as many but I
    Am just going to relax with however many I have. Some are never absent!

Sunny and I have the sprinkler going out front. I can’t imagine how my grandparents lived and worked without a/c.
    I hope you all have a good day!

Comment

Working...
    X